« First < 7891011 121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill
O.city 01:36 PM 11-20-2018
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
Buckweath 12:50 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I absolutely love this attitude and mindset, as opposed to someone else on the team who's name doesn't even need to be mentioned.
Lol. One is being paid peanuts right now because he was a 5th round pick and he now wants the moolah.

The other one has already passed Go and collected.

Not saying that's all there is to it but it plays a part in it.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:52 PM 12-10-2018
The guy is just a physical freak of nature. His speed and quickness jumped off the screen the very first time I saw him play. Even watching him play pickup basketball is impressive. He's just an amazing athlete. Keep Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce together for a long time.
[Reply]
threebag 02:27 PM 12-10-2018
At least Eric Berry could run the water bottles out during time outs
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:30 PM 12-10-2018
It's crazy that he made that huge play when he was hurt. He wasn't moving as fast as he could have been if he was healthy.

That is why I think you have to pay him. Yesterday showed that he can be a top receiver even after he loses a step or 2. He's special and is only going to get better. I'd make him the highest paid receiver in the league without hesitation.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:34 PM 12-10-2018
I absolutely love this attitude and mindset, as opposed to someone else on the team who's name doesn't even need to be mentioned.
shut up
[Reply]
Hoover 02:34 PM 12-10-2018
Besides Mahomes, I think Hill is the next important part to the office. Kelce is close, but damn Hill takes things to a different level.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:35 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Reid on Hill: I’m sure he’s sore this morning. If I’m a betting man, I would say he’ll play (Thursday). He loves to play. @KCTV5

Direct jab at Berry.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:39 PM 12-10-2018
That play he made on 3rd and 19 was spectacular. It looked like we were going to be short, but man oh man, he's just so quick and elusive. I was agog.

And another play that shows the impact of he speed was that short run very early in the game. Some DB was set up to tackle him, and Tyreek just ran around the guy. It told me that his speed messes up the angles that defenders take. So it's not just the speed, but also their unfamiliarity with the speed, that messes them up.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:39 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Here's the section in full:

Before his best reception of the game, Hill came back from two injuries, both of which he sustained in the first half. He injured his left wrist and hand when he tried to block a Ravens linebacker on a running play, and late in the second quarter, Hill hobbled back to the sideline with a right heel injury. He received treatment during halftime and ensured his teammates he wasn’t missing the second half.

“I’m never going to come out of the game,” Hill said. “I’m going to do whatever it takes for this team. My momma always taught me not to be soft, no matter the circumstances. These are my brothers, and I know they’ll do the same thing for me.”

Hill also ensured Chiefs fans that he’ll play a part in the showdown vs. the Chargers.

“I’m playing Thursday,” Hill said.
Shots fired. Time to man the **** up.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:40 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It's crazy that he made that huge play when he was hurt. He wasn't moving as fast as he could have been if he was healthy.

That is why I think you have to pay him. Yesterday showed that he can be a top receiver even after he loses a step or 2. He's special and is only going to get better. I'd make him the highest paid receiver in the league without hesitation.
Agreed. He deserves the money.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 02:41 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
shut up
Or what?

You aren't tired yet of running around here harassing me?
[Reply]
loochy 02:42 PM 12-10-2018
Or what?

You aren't tired yet of running around here harassing me?
He's probably not. He's famous for his endurance.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:43 PM 12-10-2018
I half expect Reek to line up at safety. You know he'd do it if they'd let him.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:45 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Direct jab at Berry.
its not, its not at all! lol keep reading into something thats not there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:47 PM 12-10-2018
[Schefter] A further examination of the foot injury that Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill sustained Sunday showed “nothing serious” and he now will be considered “day to day”, per source.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up