ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 37 of 77
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Mecca 06:39 AM 05-03-2019
Also to add to what I said, we are in a society now where no proof is needed. Even if he were to be completely exonerated in this whole thing..people would still say he did it and his money or fame saved him.

Go look at twitter or reddit, everyone is saying all his lawyer info is bullshit, ban him, etc etc.

No news or reporter will ever have to apologize because everyone will still say he is guilty.
[Reply]
synthesis2 06:50 AM 05-03-2019
I think in the end it’s very simple for me, I’m either for home being locked up for years and dropped from the team if they convict him of child abuse or keeping him on the team and trading for a first or second in a sign and trade like Clarck was from Seattle . If he is cleared of all charges some team will not be able to contain themselves from giving us a first for him. Hell if the cowgirls are giving a first for Cooper we should get that and more for tyreek. I just want him on the team long enough to get compensation . That would make most fans happy in my opinion.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:54 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
I think in the end it’s very simple for me, I’m either for home being locked up for years and dropped from the team if they convict him of child abuse or keeping him on the team and trading for a first or second in a sign and trade like Clarck was from Seattle . If he is cleared of all charges some team will not be able to contain themselves from giving us a first for him. Hell if the cowgirls are giving a first for Cooper we should get that and more for tyreek. I just want him on the team long enough to get compensation . That would make most fans happy in my opinion.
You do realize for this to be a bowl team we kinda need him right now?
[Reply]
baitism 07:26 AM 05-03-2019
I'll accept apologies.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:32 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You do realize for this to be a bowl team we kinda need him right now?
While having Tyreek Hill makes them MUCH better, they're not a pretender without him. That's silly.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:33 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
While having Tyreek Hill makes them MUCH better, they're not a pretender without him. That's silly.
I don't think they're a pretender but if this incident isn't what everyone thought I wouldn't be so quick to just want to get rid of him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:35 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't think they're a pretender but if this incident isn't what everyone thought I wouldn't be so quick to just want to get rid of him.
I agree with that. The Chiefs did the right thing for now - suspend him and get all the facts.

I still feel personally that he's going to be punished by the NFL - even if he didn't abuse the kid, it appears he conspired with her to cover up her abuse. Goodell is going to make an example out of Hill simply because he can.

I'm not in favor of releasing him now simply because the whole situation is way more confusing even now than it was before and because I don't think another team should be rewarded for the Chiefs trying to do the right thing.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:36 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by baitism:
I'll accept apologies.
Good luck with that in this house.
[Reply]
warrior 07:55 AM 05-03-2019
I voted no let the court system playout quit assuming someone is guity before having all the facts.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:17 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Yeah. It's all the fault of those hormonal, entrapping, gold-digging bitches and the white-knighting SJW.

He obviously hit and choked her because he loved her, and I'm sure he beat the shit out of his three-year-old for the same reason.
Who. The. ****. Cares. If. The. Chiefs. Get. Compensation.

Some things are more important than football.
Yes, and they should likely both be in prison because if she had told this to the DA they'd almost certainly be able to prosecute because they'd have physical signs of abuse with corroborating testimony and evidence from an adult.

She sold her child out, there's no doubt. She's a shitbag. But Hill is worse, and people are trying to contort themselves into a scenario wherein he's setup and the only thing that has anything to do with is the jersey on his back. It's ****ing sickening.

Man, this dude was on a jihad to set the record for most SJW points per post. Damn.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:18 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Some people think doing the right thing is what they believe, and they don't wait for facts.

For me, doing the right thing is not immediately condemning a man based on hearsay.
Welcome to modern day America.
[Reply]
Iczer 08:20 AM 05-03-2019
I voted no because I don't jump to conclusions before all the facts have been given.
[Reply]
kcclone 08:21 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by warrior:
I voted no let the court system playout quit assuming someone is guity before having all the facts.

Agree. Due process seems to be dead in this country. The media works themselves up into a hysteria and demand immediate action.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:25 AM 05-03-2019

The irony of people being immediately willing to believe a statement by Hill's defense attorney is absolutely flabbergasting.
Don't think that hasn't crossed most people's minds. Of course, his attorney is going to say things that support him. Even so, if what he says about having those texts is true then I don't see how any of this can be pinned on Tyreek.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:31 AM 05-03-2019
As of right now it at least bought us time to keep him. I don't think people will care too much if we didn't cut him as long as he's suspended, which Id be shocked if the NFL didn't do. We should be exploring any and all offers to trade him away and also exploring a trade for another wr like AJ green. Another team can get away with the second chance thing, the Chiefs can't as much... And that starts to matter big time when we're talking about long term contracts. If we're talking expensive deals I'd much rather give that to someone who can be reliable. Even those who think he's totally innocent have to see the warning signs that he could easily do something stupid in the future.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 77
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up