ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown signing with Buccaneers
Sassy Squatch 04:28 PM 10-23-2020

Brown is a two-month rental and the belief is it’s a 1-year deal with significant upside for Brown. He comes off his suspension following Week 8. https://t.co/1V0WvNpynE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:15 PM 10-23-2020
This won’t end well. Too many WRs that want the ball. And an old QB...
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:16 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
If we make the SB we better hope its not them. We won't beat them.
Huff much??
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:19 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
By the time AB even becomes significant enough in their offense the season will be over. Just look at gronk, everyone thought he was gonna be a beast, just look at his rating on madden lmao. I don’t think this signing does any more than randy moss was doing in his last few years after New England
Uh, Gronk looked pretty good in his last outing. I watched him flat out-accelerate a DB, put a move on another and dust the guy, and lay a big block on a DE. Not saying Gronk will be all-world Gronk this season, but he's trending up, and in the last game he looked pretty good.

And he doesn't have to be all-world; the Bucs have a lot more weapons than NE had the last few years he was there. He only needs to be above average as a NFL TE, basically not a weakness on the team, and he'll have earned his money.

AB could be a similar kind of addition. IF he still has most of his speed, his other abilities will make him the most dangerous WR on that team.

Of course, his off-the-field issues might make him the most dangerous player on that team before the season is over as well . . .
[Reply]
wazu 05:20 PM 10-23-2020

Bruce Arians in March 2020 on Antonio Brown coming to Tampa:

“Yeah, it's not gonna happen. There's no room. And probably not enough money. But it's not gonna happen -- it's not a fit here.

I just know him, and -- it's not a fit in our locker room.

He’s too much of a diva." https://t.co/NOZ8sH8GjT

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) October 23, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 05:20 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This won’t end well. Too many WRs that want the ball. And an old QB...
Imagine being Chris fucking Godwin.

Coming off a monster year where you’re looking to make big money and Brady comes into town, you give him your #, he fails to get you the ball, then bangs the table for your team to sign AB :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:21 PM 10-23-2020
The Bears defense is legit. That's how they have only lost one game.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:23 PM 10-23-2020
The Bears defense is legit. That's how they have only lost one game.
I know, but ours isn’t that far behind.

Continue being a fucking moron though.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:25 PM 10-23-2020
lol woohoo!!!!!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:27 PM 10-23-2020
The Bucs lost to the Saints and Bears, and should have lost to the Chargers if not for inane playcalling late in the first half. They are a highly penalized team with a QB that is afraid of taking hits, and they haven't used Evans well at all this season, and Brown's signing will only exacerbate that.

The NFC resembles the mid-80s to mid-90s AFC, so they may emerge if someone upsets Seattle, but they are not a team to be feared.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:27 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
The Bucs lost to the Saints and Bears, and should have lost to the Chargers if not for inane playcalling late in the first half. They are a highly penalized team with a QB that is afraid of taking hits, and they haven't used Evans well at all this season, and Brown's signing will only exacerbate that.

The NFC resembles the mid-80s to mid-90s AFC, so they may emerge if someone upsets Seattle, but they are not a team to be feared.
Well said.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:28 PM 10-23-2020
Can't wait for Honey Badger to suplex his ass.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 05:33 PM 10-23-2020
I have Clyde and Mike Evans in fantasy... good times.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:33 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:

Apparently Arians doesn't run that team. Tom Brady does.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:33 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I have Clyde and Mike Evans in fantasy... good times.
Clyde is fine.

Evans is fucked.
[Reply]
alanm 05:38 PM 10-23-2020
If we make the SB we better hope its not them. We won't beat them.
If the Chiefs play like the did against the Raiders they won't. Still think the Chiefs thought they could wander on the field and beat the Raiders. Didn't happen.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up