ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Khalen Saunders Thread*****
Dante84 08:37 PM 04-26-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pablo 11:27 PM 04-26-2019
I kept watching his film and thinking "how the fuck did he get there so quickly"? Weak competition or not this dude is a freak. Just another cog in the rape machine that is our DL all of the sudden.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:31 PM 04-26-2019
The abuse was at the senior bowl. They showed a clip of it. I can’t find it ugh
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:39 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Reminds me of Warren Sapp, but with more athleticism.
Definitely that hesitation swim move looks like Sapp. Jerry Ball was a better athlete though. I think anyway. Jerry could dunk. This guy's burst to the QB/RB is better than either Sapp or Ball, I think.
[Reply]
Warrick 11:47 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The abuse was at the senior bowl. They showed a clip of it. I can’t find it ugh
https://youtu.be/1TwJGwaHr44

40 second mark?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:49 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
https://youtu.be/1TwJGwaHr44

40 second mark?
No it was 1 on 1 OL vs DL drill
[Reply]
Frosty 12:13 AM 04-27-2019
The Seahawks's version of the 4-3 Under has a position called the Big DE. They basically put three DTs out there along with a smaller pass rusher at LEO. During their Legion of Boom years, they had Alan Branch and Brandon Mebane at DT, Red Bryant at SDE and Chris Clemons and Bruce Irvin at LEO. Clark was frequently at LEO the last couple of years in the latest version of that defense.

I wonder is Spags is envision Jones as our version of the Big DE? Jones at SDE, Nnadi and Saunders at DT and Clark at LEO. I really didn't think DT was a need but this selection makes more sense with that view.
[Reply]
neech 12:21 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I just leave the day scratching my head that he was actually the selection. Not addressing CB bothers me with guys like Love and Oruwariye sitting there. Not addressing LB with Mack Wilson sitting there bothers me. I wasn't overly excited about KC trading up for another midget receiver and I thought Campbell was the better player at that position anyhow, so I guess the day just more or less left me in a state of shock.
I was pondering those picks as well these are good points.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:24 AM 04-27-2019
I just hope this pick isn’t because they think they won’t be able to re-sign Jones.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:25 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I just hope this pick isn’t because they think they won’t be able to re-sign Jones.
Mike Garafolo said a couple days ago that Jones will be re signed. His reps have been talking about negotiations with Veach for the past couple weeks. He will get around 20 mil a year
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:43 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
naw
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:13 AM 04-27-2019

#theKINGDOM. ��⚪️ pic.twitter.com/667eQeU76r

— Khalen Saunders (@khalenNOTkaylen) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
New World Order 01:52 AM 04-27-2019
Imagine Baltimore trying to run that goofy rushing offense against these big slabs of meat :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:18 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
The Seahawks's version of the 4-3 Under has a position called the Big DE. They basically put three DTs out there along with a smaller pass rusher at LEO. During their Legion of Boom years, they had Alan Branch and Brandon Mebane at DT, Red Bryant at SDE and Chris Clemons and Bruce Irvin at LEO. Clark was frequently at LEO the last couple of years in the latest version of that defense.

I wonder is Spags is envision Jones as our version of the Big DE? Jones at SDE, Nnadi and Saunders at DT and Clark at LEO. I really didn't think DT was a need but this selection makes more sense with that view.
That’s a far more articulate version of my thoughts on the pick.

Really versatile front for both run and pass.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:32 AM 04-27-2019
Daly is gonna love coaching this DL. Maybe we’ll finally get some real pressure on Brady.
[Reply]
Chargem 05:13 AM 04-27-2019
He's a great player and I love the pick. I usually cringe at "he's the next Aaron Donald" type comparisons but that swim/rip inside is very Donald like.

That being said, I think this guy makes no difference in beating Brady. Our pass rush last year was good and it couldn't touch Brady. Thornhill and Honey Badger are more important in beating Brady than our pass rushers are, watch this pre superbowl analysis of how you beat Brady to see what I mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu9Jf6V2JwA

(if someone wants to embed that would be great, it never works for me)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up