ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 77
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:53 PM 04-25-2019
No. Suspend, try to acquire compensation. He will play in the NFL again, KC cannot lose another stud player for nothing.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:54 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
We can win a Super Bowl without Hill.
We couldn’t even fucking win WITH him. What makes you think we can win without the beat WR in the game. Watkins can’t stay healthy and everyone after him is beyond meh. Don’t worry Browns will pick him up and win a title with him Hunt and Mayfield. Well still be like “always next year”
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:55 PM 04-25-2019
so what if it comes out that Travis Kelce got in a fist fight with his boyfriend .. will you all be callign for his head as well?
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:56 PM 04-25-2019
I see the NO’s are starting to close the gap. So maybe the initial yes voters make emotional decisions. I think Clark knows Roger bent him over with the Kareem situation.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:57 PM 04-25-2019
JumpToConclusionsPlanet...

It's likely he abused his kid. Nothing has been proven anywhere by anyone. I prefer the team doesn't automatically crucify another player before there's anything in the court of law to substantiate doing so.

I could say more, I just prefer not to... this place is amazing.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
No. Back in my day you could kill a kid and everyone would recognize it as good discipline. People have gotten too soft
Yeah. It's all the fault of those hormonal, entrapping, gold-digging bitches and the white-knighting SJW.

He obviously hit and choked her because he loved her, and I'm sure he beat the shit out of his three-year-old for the same reason.
[Reply]
tk13 08:05 PM 04-25-2019
Dude had one of the biggest red flags in NFL draft history. He's not a guy with a clean record who deserves a second chance. This was his second chance. He's toast. No one will touch him. I am shocked at the number of people who think otherwise.
[Reply]
notorious 08:06 PM 04-25-2019
Piece

Of

Fucking

Shit
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:06 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Yeah. It's all the fault of those hormonal, entrapping, gold-digging bitches and the white-knighting SJW.

He obviously hit and choked her because he loved her, and I'm sure he beat the shit out of his three-year-old for the same reason.
Don’t white knight her ass. She’s clearly a shitty mother. Both of these people seem like scum.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:07 PM 04-25-2019
I'm in favor of somebody murdering me with a car crusher
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:07 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
No

It hurts the team more than anything because we get no compensation

Look at the Kareem Hunt deal. The SJWs revolted and we cut him immediately only to look dumb when Cleveland picked him up
Who. The. Fuck. Cares. If. The. Chiefs. Get. Compensation.

Some things are more important than football.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
Dude had one of the biggest red flags in NFL draft history. He's not a guy with a clean record who deserves a second chance. This was his second chance. He's toast. No one will touch him. I am shocked at the number of people who think otherwise.
Because he has an arrowhead on his helmet. If it was a Donk, Raider or Pat some of the usual suspects defending this would be jumping up down.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
So do we want football players or great citizens?

I mean the most admired Chief of all time wasnt the greatest guy:

Derrick Thomas
7 kids by 5 women
At the time of his death at age 33 in 2000
Thomas left no will, and his children’s mothers filed suit with the probate court for a share of his $1.16 million in assets, touching off a lengthy court battle.
Can't even imagine how little of that $1.16 million was left for the mothers after the scumbag lawyers got through with it. Fifty bucks?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Don’t white knight her ass. She’s clearly a shitty mother. Both of these people seem like scum.
Yes, and they should likely both be in prison because if she had told this to the DA they'd almost certainly be able to prosecute because they'd have physical signs of abuse with corroborating testimony and evidence from an adult.

She sold her child out, there's no doubt. She's a shitbag. But Hill is worse, and people are trying to contort themselves into a scenario wherein he's setup and the only thing that has anything to do with is the jersey on his back. It's fucking sickening.
[Reply]
tk13 08:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
No

It hurts the team more than anything because we get no compensation

Look at the Kareem Hunt deal. The SJWs revolted and we cut him immediately only to look dumb when Cleveland picked him up
Compensation? You're going to be lucky to get a plastic bag from Aldi's.

The guy punched his pregnant girlfriend and seriously abused, or was at least a knowing accomplice, to the abuse of his kid... to the point the kid was removed from the home. No one is touching him.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 77
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up