ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:28 AM 10-20-2020
Butker looking fly in Buffalo... makes me want to rock this suit too.

He's gotta work on those extra points though.

[Reply]
lcarus 07:56 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Butker looking fly in Buffalo... makes me want to rock this suit too.

He's gotta work on those extra points though.

These guys with their expensive suits and flashy outfits comin off the plane. Even if I was the best QB in the NFL, I'd always be walking off of that plane wearing an old Maiden t-shirt and sweatpants or shorts. I'm not wearing uncomfortable bullshit on a long flight every week just to look cool when I get off the plane. Maybe sometimes I'd church it up and wear a nice casual shirt and jeans or khakis.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:17 AM 10-20-2020
Butker needs to get his shit straight. No excuses for missing extra fucking points. Maybe Bell is already rubbing off on him.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:34 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
These guys with their expensive suits and flashy outfits comin off the plane. Even if I was the best QB in the NFL, I'd always be walking off of that plane wearing an old Maiden t-shirt and sweatpants or shorts. I'm not wearing uncomfortable bullshit on a long flight every week just to look cool when I get off the plane. Maybe sometimes I'd church it up and wear a nice casual shirt and jeans or khakis.

I'm sure a lot of them are doing it for clout, but you'd be surprised how comfortable that sort of stuff gets after you wear it enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:32 AM 10-20-2020
Last night it was raining cats and dogs, the ball was soaked, apparently BUF added new fill to the field right before the game, etc.

And it's possible that he's just not completely comfortable with his new holder. We'll see if he settles down as the season progresses. I'm betting he will.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:35 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm sure a lot of them are doing it for clout, but you'd be surprised how comfortable that sort of stuff gets after you wear it enough.
I'm very much a "jeans and Maiden t-shirt" guy. Probably as much as anybody I know.

But I wore a suit for my job for 10+ years and still do when I go to see clients, even though I don't have to.

They don't call them "power" suits for no reason. It's as much about confidence as it might be about clout.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:43 AM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Last night it was raining cats and dogs, the ball was soaked, apparently BUF added new fill to the field right before the game, etc.

And it's possible that he's just not completely comfortable with his new holder. We'll see if he settles down as the season progresses. I'm betting he will.
No excuse for missing four extra points in six games already.

It’s going to cost the Chiefs a game at some point... Butker has to fix this bullshit.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:00 AM 10-20-2020
I'm surprised at how many people get worked up about XPs. Of course I want him to clean this shit up. But as long as he's nails on FGs it's 1 lost point instead of 3. Same shit that had falcons fans screaming for younghoe koos head a few weeks back even though he's hit 90%+ of FGs. Same shit that got Austin Seibert cut and for some weird reason he still doesn't have a kicking job. The browns basically said they prefer the worse FG kicker because at least he hits his XPs.

All I know is that Butker has iced a few games for us already this season including yesterday. It's a weird psychology that fans seem to freak out a lot more about 1 missed point than 3.
[Reply]
wazu 10:03 AM 10-20-2020
I blame Andy for the missed extra points. We should be going for 2 anyway. Butker is just encouraging Chiefs to take the correct path.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:03 AM 10-20-2020
All I know is this, Andy in LAC and Buffalo played the end laying up for a FG. With our explosive offense. That shows a tremendous amount of trust in our kicker.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:18 PM 10-24-2020
Butker's stat line this season:
******FG AVG LNG XPM XPA PTS
90.9% 10-11 36 58 15 19 45
[Reply]
cmh6476 03:08 PM 10-26-2020
Worst in the league:

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/sta...conversion-pct
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:21 PM 10-26-2020
I don’t see why we care about XPs. When’s the last time we had a game decided by an XP? If an XP starts to be the difference between winning and losing, we got much, much, MUCH bigger problems and than Butker missing an XP.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:24 PM 10-26-2020
I can't fault him for the past two games but the others yeah they're pretty awful
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:24 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don’t see why we care about XPs. When’s the last time we had a game decided by an XP? If an XP starts to be the difference between winning and losing, we got much, much, MUCH bigger problems and than Butker missing an XP.
Yep.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up