ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 188
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
eDave 04:00 PM 01-15-2021
Biscotti (H). This shit can cure everything. I can walk again!
[Reply]
Funkstown 04:04 PM 01-15-2021
Northern Lights.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:01 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Im with you 98%. The only difference is I don't feel any different between sativa and indicate. People make too much of strains. The only thing that matters is THC%. Its just like alcohol, the type of alcohol doesn't matter in the slightest. You don't get a different type of drunk, no matter how much of an ass you think whiskey makes you.
Indica's tend to have a higher CBD content, which leads to the munchies and tiredness. Being "zoned out". That's a generality though - with the way they grow plants nowadays, you can edit those traits out of just about any strain through selective cultivation.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:07 PM 01-15-2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 05:10 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm a hardcore conservative that has done a lot of work with drug addicts. I've seen the damage of prescription drugs first hand. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 05:15 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm a hardcore conservative that has done a lot of work with drug addicts. I've seen the damage of prescription drugs first hand. :-)
Good on ya, that can't be an easy undertaking.

I was a teen in the 80's, and I remember Nancy's "Just Say No" commercials everywhere, and all the talk of how weed is a gateway drug to heroin. I'm one of the odd few that's never tried weed (or cigs, or cigars....any of it), but even I laughed at the gateway comment when I was an up and comer, lol.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:16 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
There's a definitely diff between indica and sativa for me.
I can deal with hybrids but I can't take hybrid chocolates and mix them with Indica gummies because I'll fall asleep.

Hybrid chocolates and Sativa gummies are the perfect mix for me although if I can't sleep for whatever reason, a hybrid or Indica gummy does the trick.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:18 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Good on ya, that can't be an easy undertaking.

I was a teen in the 80's, and I remember Nancy's "Just Say No" commercials everywhere, and all the talk of how weed is a gateway drug to heroin. I'm one of the odd few that's never tried weed (or cigs, or cigars....any of it), but even I laughed at the gateway comment when I was an up and comer, lol.
Weed isn't a gateway drug. The problem is the way people are wired. Lots of people are just prone to dependency. They might start with weed, or alcohol, and go on to other things. And then there's people who can social drink and never be a drunk or smoke weed and have no desire to try anything else.

Our society has a tendency to demonize instead of discuss. The real problem is in the people, not in the drugs. As we saw with prohibition, that shit doesn't work.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:26 PM 01-15-2021
I do indica capsules with melatonin included for that great sleep
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:35 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I do indica capsules with melatonin included for that great sleep
I bet that is a serious magic sleep potion

Currently gently nursing $60 worth of Jack Herer bud down here
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:57 PM 01-15-2021
Okay, asking for a friend of mine. He recently retired, so doesn't have to take a drug test ever again. The last time he smoked weed was apparently in college, about 25 years ago? Guessing a little because he's about 6 years younger than I am, I think.

Anyway, he was talking about maybe trying weed again, because he has stomach issues and really can't drink anymore.

So I told him that I knew where there was a repository of expert knowledge that I could tap for him, and here we are.

So, what would be a couple good "beginner" weed strains for basically a straight up newbie? You know, stuff that wouldn't blow the top of his head off, or make him overly paranoid or whatever. No, I have no idea how he'd smoke it; I assume he'd buy a pipe or something. I guess, while we're at it, is there a beginner pipe/smoking apparatus?

Thanks in advance for your expert replies.
[Reply]
eDave 06:58 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I bet that is a serious magic sleep potion

Currently gently nursing $60 worth of Jack Herer bud down here
PM me your addy.
[Reply]
eDave 07:01 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Okay, asking for a friend of mine. He recently retired, so doesn't have to take a drug test ever again. The last time he smoked weed was apparently in college, about 25 years ago? Guessing a little because he's about 6 years younger than I am, I think.

Anyway, he was talking about maybe trying weed again, because he has stomach issues and really can't drink anymore.

So I told him that I knew where there was a repository of expert knowledge that I could tap for him, and here we are.

So, what would be a couple good "beginner" weed strains for basically a straight up newbie? You know, stuff that wouldn't blow the top of his head off, or make him overly paranoid or whatever. No, I have no idea how he'd smoke it; I assume he'd buy a pipe or something. I guess, while we're at it, is there a beginner pipe/smoking apparatus?

IF he's getting a card, honestly I'd ask a bud tender. %'s of THC vary. He will want to start with a lower percentage, obviously. Hell, some CBD's out there will buzz you good.

Bud tenders are not Dr's. but are well versed in strains and symptoms and stuff. I'll ask for you, next time I am there and get a bit for him to try. Get stoned with me. It's safe and it's fun.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:08 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Just tell him to go with his nose. The nose, knows, man.

Any yay hoo can tell you about this strain or that strain. Indica this, sativa that. THC content, CBD content, whatever.

Really the only thing that matters is terpenes and flavonoids. The rest is just bullshit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:11 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
IF he's getting a card, honestly I'd ask a bud tender. %'s of THC vary. He will want to start with a lower percentage, obviously. Hell, some CBD's out there will buzz you good.

Bud tenders are not Dr's. but are well versed in strains and symptoms and stuff. I'll ask for you, next time I am there and get a bit for him to try. Get stoned with me. It's safe and it's fun.
Okay, but what's considered a 'lower percentage"? 10? 20?

Ha, just read through your last sentence. Thanks, appreciate any info you can come up with.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 188
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Up