ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 188
1 23451151101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:25 PM 11-07-2014
None-MJ is illegal in Missouri. :-)
[Reply]
Cannibal 06:26 PM 11-07-2014
None. I don't care to smoke anything any longer. But I'd damn sure get some of that weed soda or some brownies!
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:33 PM 11-07-2014
Girl scout cookies. It's a hybrid ....However I have no fucking idea how they get the name of some of these. I will say it has a sweet scent and taste to it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:03 PM 11-07-2014
:-)

Everyone just LINING UP to declare their affiliation on a public forum! I'm shocked!
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 10:11 PM 11-07-2014
I don't smoke it that much. I make my own edibles. What I do smoke. It makes no difference to me. It's all f***ing good.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 10:14 PM 11-07-2014
I think it weird weed has been branded.

When I was a kid it was homegrown or Mexican. Red,gold, and Thai didn't exist.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 10:17 PM 11-07-2014
:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:18 PM 11-07-2014
Where my heroin users at tonight?
[Reply]
srvy 10:21 PM 11-07-2014
How do you smoke it and keep a job. Working in Energy field and particularly oil pipelines we get drug tested randomly all the time. And always after a holiday or any vacation. And you never know when they are gonna pull a hair follicle and ship it off to Atlanta.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:21 PM 11-07-2014
I never got into the names. Is it good, or no? You couldn't get Mexican in Seattle when I was growing up. It was all chronic, or nothing. Same price now as it was back then. Inflation proof! :-)

I just can't get into the shit anymore. I has a sad...
[Reply]
Katipan 10:23 PM 11-07-2014
Oh this is like the happiest day ever. I've been waiting to post my since-coming-to-colorado list!

*Deathstar
*Jah Kush
*Glass Slipper
*AK-47
Flo
Ghost Train Haze
Kool Aid Kush
heavy Duty Fruity
Grand Doggy Purple
Chocolate Diesel
Super CHeetah
Trainwreck
OG Kush
Chem Dog X Super Skunk
Hidden Valley Kush
Purple Kush
Super Sour Disel
Bubba Kush
Tangerine Haze
Blue Dream
Kong
Trinity
Headband
Querkle
Rare Darkness
Romulan Cotton Candy
Afgooey
Tuffalo Durban
Chem Dog
Fire Grapes
Kush Berry
Scott's OG
Island Sweet Skunk
Grape Krush
Sublime
Great SHake
Kurple Fantasy
SUper Skunk
Purple Voodoo
Skunk #1
Road Runner Haze x Space Cheese
Jack Herer 3
Alien Dawg
Templar
Zeta Sage
303 Kush
Master Kush
Girl Scout Cookies
King Chem
Haole
Golden Goat
Sneakers
White Poison
Tang
Sour Candy
Pineapple Express
Carnival
Enerald Jack OG
Jackie White
Pineapple Chunk
Dreamers Glass

And now Agent Orange

Whew.

I can't wait to see what the next 5 months brings.

*indicates a favorite
[Reply]
Katipan 10:26 PM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
How do you smoke it and keep a job. Working in Energy field and particularly oil pipelines we get drug tested randomly all the time. And always after a holiday or any vacation. And you never know when they are gonna pull a hair follicle and ship it off to Atlanta.
Be bald and carry synthetic pee.
[Reply]
jspchief 10:31 PM 11-07-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
Seems like such a risk... your job for a buzz? Not worth it.

Besides annual and/or random, lot of places will drug test after an accident or injury. A freak accident leaves you peeing in a cup followed by looking for a new job. No thanks. My priorities lie elsewhere.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 10:33 PM 11-07-2014
All the old hippies used to keep trays under the couch.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 188
1 23451151101 > Last »
Up