ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>The Blacklist
Mojo Jojo 05:59 PM 09-22-2013
The one new show I have been looking forward to. Premieres tomorrow night. Anyone else planning to watch/follow?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:09 PM 09-30-2013
Jane Alexander is old
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:12 PM 09-30-2013
So is Isabella Rossellini.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:16 PM 09-30-2013
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
So is Isabella Rossellini.
"Hit me. Hit me."
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:45 PM 09-30-2013
What is it with you and hotel rooms and sticking pens in people's necks
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 09:54 PM 09-30-2013
Pretty good episode. Hope the ratings were good. 16 million watched the first episode, will be interesting to see how many of them came back for more.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:50 AM 10-01-2013
I found it unwatchable.

I just don't care much for the characters.
[Reply]
Braincase 02:28 PM 10-01-2013
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I'm not a big fan of having a bad guy that is all-knowing and all-powerful so I'm hoping this doesn't go down that road. If it goes to more of a Silence of the Lamb psychological bent (getting into the mindset of criminals), it would be more sustainable.
He may not be as much if a bad guy as you think... and I think that's part of it. He's a good guy posing as a bad guy, catching bad guys posing as good guys?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:16 AM 10-05-2013
Full Season p/u

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-b...season,103827/
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 03:27 PM 10-05-2013
I liked it, and love Spader, but by episode 2 the whole constant locked down in the retractable cube, absolute senseless measures to hammer the point he can't be trusted and is so notorious that the USA would rather lock him up instead of tap him for his Intel is wearing thin.

Also, like finding out the next target is probably the wealthy widow of the charitable foundation is the target. What do they do? Send people close to her to provide security- no they leave and have to get to her from a considerable distance to the featured characters can be the 1st on the scene even though they are trying to prevent her murder and the clock is ticking.
Not to mention, if Spader's intention was to have her die anyway, then let her die, but I guess you either only catch the guy but he kills her, yet no one is the wiser that she's secretly the sex trafficer in disguise?
Though convenient that the government was able to only just after she died link her bank account to tie her in as part of the slave trade cartel, and with her death, theirs a good possibility that this hidden double life doesn't even come to light, as it sheds question on this secret assassin and where the government is getting new Intel from in the case files- possibly tipping their hand of Spader's new role of informant.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:23 PM 10-09-2013
Wow! Maybe The Blacklist picked the wrong week to have the 'bad guys' attack an SUV on motorcycles and bash out it's windows with a helmet.

:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:54 PM 10-09-2013
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Spader chewing the scenery was by far the best thing about it for me.

If Keen truly is his daughter, they need to make that obvious reveal quickly, and let the show become a father/daughter spy-team adventure. Otherwise, if you drag it out and then reveal the obvious, I think a lot of people are gonna walk.

Hopefully, though, there's a better twist involved.
I think he killed her dad, who was probably some kind of super-criminal.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:09 PM 10-09-2013
I thought that, either that or:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Silock 11:20 PM 10-09-2013
This is a good show.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:40 PM 10-09-2013
Originally Posted by Silock:
This is a good show.
I am enjoying it. Read onliine earlier that the original order was for 13 episodes, but NBC has already green lit the remaining episodes for a full season.
[Reply]
Silock 11:52 PM 10-09-2013
Awesome! I don't even really mind that Spader completely carries the show.

I could probably just sit and listen to him talk for an hour and want more of that.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up