ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 78
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Claim Suggs
CaliforniaChief 03:07 PM 12-16-2019
Chiefs get Suggs, per Rapoport.

Former #AZCardinals pass-rusher Terrell Suggs was claimed by the #Chiefs, source said.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 16, 2019

Demonpenz 08:01 PM 12-27-2019
I guess the good thing if suggs sits out a couple games is he will be fresh if the chiefs make a run. I a dissapointed but load management is real
MahiMike 08:20 PM 12-27-2019
Suggs won a SB with Joe Flacco...

...Joe Freakin Flacco
Rukdafaidas 08:24 PM 12-27-2019
Suggs has already played against the Ravens this year.
KChiefs1 10:24 PM 12-27-2019
Did anyone catch the interview with Suggs talking about the Ravens vs Chiefs game in September?

He was asked if he saw the game & he replied that he saw the highlights & was surprised that “we” lost. WE??????

Dude you’re a Chief now!
RealSNR 07:47 AM 12-28-2019
The "Terrell Suggs is loyal to Baltimore" jokes were funny.

Now I think the mods should start policing them. The first time around, I was at work and couldn't watch any of his videos or press conferences. I don't fucking know what Suggs said. NFL players have certainly said some weird ass shit over the years, and if you told me Suggs said something like that, I would have believed it.

I know the rule around here is about false or misleading thread titles, not posts, but in a goddamn news thread where there's lots of new information swirling around, that kind of thing fucking sucks.

Just my two cents. Not going to throw a hissy fit about it either way.
Delano 08:58 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The "Terrell Suggs is loyal to Baltimore" jokes were funny.

Now I think the mods should start policing them. The first time around, I was at work and couldn't watch any of his videos or press conferences. I don't fucking know what Suggs said. NFL players have certainly said some weird ass shit over the years, and if you told me Suggs said something like that, I would have believed it.

I know the rule around here is about false or misleading thread titles, not posts, but in a goddamn news thread where there's lots of new information swirling around, that kind of thing fucking sucks.

Just my two cents. Not going to throw a hissy fit about it either way.
This place is filled with a shitpost to quality post ratio of about 20:1. Most of the shitposts aren’t funny. How are the mods going to police that? This isn’t misleading news it’s just a herd of chieffan parroting their own shitty boomer humor.
stevieray 09:06 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Delano:
boomer
:-)
tmax63 09:13 AM 12-28-2019
That's the reason I don't come here for Chiefs news anymore. I used to use this site for almost all my Chiefs news because there were several guys who did a fantastic job of scouring the web for news and bringing it here. There were a few BS threads but mostly it was news and happenings. Now is 90% BS, what some folks consider humor, and people piling on posters who post something the "group think" doesn't agree with. I still come here but not nearly as much as I used to.
Delano 09:13 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Here you go my dude. Get back on your vibe.
Attached: C8827807-CE73-4719-AFB4-A9CE85B23FBE.jpeg (98.8 KB) 
RealSNR 01:03 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
That's the reason I don't come here for Chiefs news anymore. I used to use this site for almost all my Chiefs news because there were several guys who did a fantastic job of scouring the web for news and bringing it here. There were a few BS threads but mostly it was news and happenings. Now is 90% BS, what some folks consider humor, and people piling on posters who post something the "group think" doesn't agree with. I still come here but not nearly as much as I used to.
It's certainly been the case over the years that CP was the first to break various football news to me, but if it was a big free agent day, I wasn't exactly hitting refresh every 30 seconds on a megathread to find out if anything had happened yet.

I guess I've always viewed CP as a discussion board more than I ever have a source of news.
Skyy God 02:13 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Ok, boomer.
Chief Pagan 02:17 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Ok, boomer.
Sure thing, whippersnapper.
crazycoffey 02:24 PM 12-28-2019
I sure hope possible tampering charges don’t interfere with the chiefs playoff run. The Rock buying the chiefs and becoming good friends with Suggs before this signing sure looks suspicious
Rasputin 03:21 PM 12-29-2019
Suggs made a big sack welcome to Chiefs Kingdom
MVChiefFan 03:22 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Suggs made a big sack welcome to Chiefs Kingdom
And finished it off with the tomahawk chop!!!
Page 74 of 78
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 >
Up