ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 236 of 288
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Kiimo 04:46 PM 01-31-2024
Now now now, people also hate it because they're tired of losing to the Chiefs and don't really like how Swift is beloved by huge amounts of people because they are themselves largely hated by huge amounts of people.
[Reply]
Back to Back Champ 05:06 PM 01-31-2024
I hope Travis proposes to Taylor on the field after the Superbowl win
[Reply]
sedated 05:20 PM 01-31-2024
If Travis is gonna propose to Taylor, its going to be in Paris or on their own private island, its not going to be at the f-ing Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Back to Back Champ 01-31-2024, 05:22 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat. Reason: For the 3rd time, there's a thread in DC for this... FFS.
wazu 05:26 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by sedated:
If Travis is gonna propose to Taylor, its going to be in Paris or on their own private island, its not going to be at the f-ing Super Bowl.
Yep. It's an absurd prop bet.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:26 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
it's gonna be hard to keep politics out of this thread since the reason this relationship is hated is almost entirely political.

i mean, i think they're objectively a cute couple. but we're in the politicization of everything era, so it is what it is.
Sucks how everything is political these days, and negative and critical. There need to be escapes. Politics is sooooo boring!

Anyway, if people are gonna hate the Chiefs because of Taylor bring it on. Hope she gets lots of publicity at the super bowl.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:10 PM 01-31-2024
Who had this on their bingo card

sir the swifties have discovered colin cowherd. https://t.co/N13QwaCRaV pic.twitter.com/CwVDiOpSns

— Michael Realman (@trichesfaucons) January 31, 2024

Excuse me while my eyes glaze over as I attempt to parse Swifties calling Cowherd "Silver Daddy"
[Reply]
Katipan 06:12 PM 01-31-2024
😂😂

❤️
[Reply]
Back to Back Champ 06:16 PM 01-31-2024
And God said, the Swifties shall inherit the Earth.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:16 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by sedated:
What if he did it at The Grammys? Like, he said he can't go because of football, but Reid is a romantic, so he goes along with Travis' scheme.

The host will come out and say that everyone knows Taylor's boyfriend couldn't make it, but he taped a special message for her.

They start showing the special message, and while it's dark, TK sneaks up behind her.

The video ends with TK saying, Taylor, I love you, and look behind.

The lights go up, Taylor turns around, and TK is on one knee, holding out a ring, and says Taylor, will you marry me? She screams yes, and everyone explodes.

The Grammys experience the biggest spike in viewership ever recorded.

The internet immediately breaks, and the news sweeps thru the 49ers locker room, and they become so obsessed with America's New Royal Couple, that they end up losing the Super Bowl to the Chiefs by double digits again.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:21 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by Back to Back Champ:
I hope Travis proposes to Taylor on the field after the Superbowl win
I think Travis and Taylor, despite how much people want to call her am attention seeker, are both largely keeping the relationship private. I really don't think Travis would do this
[Reply]
Spott 06:32 PM 01-31-2024
I’m not familiar with her music and admittedly couldn’t name one song or what genre her music is(guessing country?), but I love all this hate we’re getting now because of the exposure. I don’t know why it pisses all these people off that Travis has a famous girlfriend, but they can all just suck it. Some people are just miserable bastards and can’t stand that two people might actually be happy together.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:50 PM 01-31-2024
I hope after the Super Bowl he gets on one knee and then hands her the Super Bowl trophy and she yells you gotta fight for you ur right to party
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:54 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
What if he did it at The Grammys? Like, he said he can't go because of football, but Reid is a romantic, so he goes along with Travis' scheme.

The host will come out and say that everyone knows Taylor's boyfriend couldn't make it, but he taped a special message for her.

They start showing the special message, and while it's dark, TK sneaks up behind her.

The video ends with TK saying, Taylor, I love you, and look behind.

The lights go up, Taylor turns around, and TK is on one knee, holding out a ring, and says Taylor, will you marry me? She screams yes, and everyone explodes.

The Grammys experience the biggest spike in viewership ever recorded.

The internet immediately breaks, and the news sweeps thru the 49ers locker room, and they become so obsessed with America's New Royal Couple, that they end up losing the Super Bowl to the Chiefs by double digits again.
Shit. we don't need all that to happen to beat the 9ers by double digits.
[Reply]
el borracho 07:47 PM 01-31-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I hope after the Super Bowl he gets on one knee and then hands her the Super Bowl trophy and she yells you gotta fight for you ur right to party
Haha. Awesome.

Perhaps a duet at the Super Bowl parade.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:21 PM 01-31-2024
Travis is living the dream. He is corny and cheesy as hell but I love the guy and am super happy for him.
[Reply]
Page 236 of 288
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286 > Last »
Up