ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 663
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139539 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
Shogun 03:03 PM 10-27-2010
I find it pretty fucking epic that he met his wife on the casual encounters section on craigslist. And fucking lol ^^ that shit is money.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 03:06 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Stand Clear! Don't anyone make any provoking moves or TheGuardasil may become inflamed
I use Tucks medicated pads when that happens. Seems to work ok.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 04:02 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
I use Tucks medicated pads when that happens. Seems to work ok.
See that wasn't so hard, was it? You should try this tact more often. You'd be more respected for it than the epic know-it-all douche caricature you tend to throw out there. It's kinda of like an amalgam of Jared Allen and Joe Rogan. Just sayin dude. Here's to progress!!!
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:33 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
See that wasn't so hard, was it? You should try this tact more often. You'd be more respected for it than the epic know-it-all douche caricature you tend to throw out there. It's kinda of like an amalgam of Jared Allen and Joe Rogan. Just sayin dude. Here's to progress!!!
Dude don't ever compare me to Jared Allen. You can tell by looking at that guy his breath looks like it would kill medium sized mammals.
[Reply]
MadMax 04:43 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
I love a new guy opening his mouth in these threads. How did that work out for CoMo and MadMax? Not too good.

I'm fine with the outcome, sometimes ya just gotta walk away. I like the fighters I like and you like the ones you do. Just let it go. I have also been wrong in a lot of my predictions of football,doesn't make you better than me. Let it die son!! This old horse has already been beat to death :-)
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:50 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by MadMax:
I'm fine with the outcome, sometimes ya just gotta walk away. I like the fighters I like and you like the ones you do. Just let it go. I have also been wrong in a lot of my predictions of football,doesn't make you better than me. Let it die son!! This old horse has already been beat to death :-)
It's fine to like a fighter, but understand his limitations and where his weak points are. That's how the argument about LEsnar began. Because some guys saw him as this unstoppable machine because he ran through some tomato cans. He faced two top fighters that could stop his shoot and was exposed exactly the way lots of us said he would be.
[Reply]
Shogun 06:49 PM 10-27-2010
http://twitter.com/#!/Timsylviamma/status/28941420099

Originally Posted by :
Spike has got me on all night tonight, wonder y :-)
If this is the big announcement I am disappointed. Although, Bravo Timmy.
[Reply]
Hug it Out Dan 07:02 PM 10-27-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
http://twitter.com/#!/Timsylviamma/status/28941420099

If this is the big announcement I am disappointed. Although, Bravo Timmy.
oh god. he's horrible now. there's no way white would re-sign him.
[Reply]
Shogun 07:04 PM 10-27-2010
He's not horrible. The only fight he lost was to Mercer and Fedor, and it was clean to his Jaw. He almost beat Big Nog before he left. Hes got a nice little streak going, and anything to add to the HW Division. They need someone who is on a little winning streak to come in and fight Nelson for Carwin, I am going to bet money on this being what he does.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 08:40 PM 10-27-2010
He's not horrible. The only fight he lost was to Mercer and Fedor, and it was clean to his Jaw. He almost beat Big Nog before he left. Hes got a nice little streak going, and anything to add to the HW Division. They need someone who is on a little winning streak to come in and fight Nelson for Carwin, I am going to bet money on this being what he does.
Good call.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:21 AM 10-28-2010
Great, War Big Country!
[Reply]
Shogun 10:44 AM 10-28-2010
UFC and WEC to Merge in January

[Reply]
TrickyNicky 10:53 AM 10-28-2010
Long overdue. The Featherweight and Lightweight championship races in WEC for the past 2 years has been the most captivating storyline in MMA, imo.
[Reply]
Shogun 10:54 AM 10-28-2010
I wonder what happens to Ben Henderson and his title? If he gets the first fight against winner of Gray/Frankie?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:56 AM 10-28-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:
Long overdue. The Featherweight and Lightweight championship races in WEC for the past 2 years has been the most captivating storyline in MMA, imo.
No doubt. This should really add some depth to the PPV's.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 663
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139539 > Last »
Up