ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 63
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:28 PM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Why wouldn't a plain old Norelco do the same thing? I hate the thought of pit bull maKING MORE MONEY OFF THIS. Also did it require Electric Shave?

What about Nair? Would it not eliminate razor burn?
Nair will melt your dome. Nair isn't cool, man.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02-27-2022, 08:39 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Rain Man 08:51 PM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
More importantly, do you wear short-shorts?
I have really good legs.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:01 PM 02-27-2022
Just go this. No more ironing nice shirts when I can just hang them and follow with a steamer. Super easy and works way better than I expected. 65,000 reviews weren't wrong.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[Reply]
2112 06:33 AM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If you're like me or Chiefs fans or professional wrestlers or ... you know, some other types of people, you probably wish there was an easy way to shave your head.

I've traditionally shaved my head with a razor. It takes a bit of time, and if you skip a few days it becomes a more involved process. After I started working at home, I stopped doing it and my wife disliked my glossy silvery monk fringe for some reason.

I bought the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro, and it was delivered today.

https://skullshaver.com/collections/...nd-face-shaver

I tried it out in the shower today, and with little effort I now once again look kind of crazy and dangerous. There's nary a hair on my head, and I've made the fashion transition back from "Catholic Monk" to "Thai Monk."

I've only used it once, but based on my initial experience I award the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro a grade of A.

I have a similar one I got on Amazon. I always used a razor, but I had rotator cuff surgery last august and my right arm was limited and I don’t trust my left one with a razor lol. Mine works great and it was relatively cheap ($49.00). Makes it a lot easier and quicker. I still shave my head every now and then because it makes it look moisturized.
[Reply]
scho63 06:47 AM 02-28-2022
I got this as one of my 4 free gifts from Amazon this PEAK season: a JBL Bluetooth outdoor speaker. Works great, heavy duty and couldn't be happier.

I also got a Bali outdoor fire pit with grill, a smokeless indoor electric grill and lastly a stainless steel bar shaker and strainer set with shot and shot / half cup.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:36 AM 02-28-2022
Recently grabbed an Oxo conical burr grinder

If you make espressos or cappuccinos, a burr grinder is a must have. It's not the absolute best you can get, but it's very good and at $100 its a lot cheaper than most of the other high end jobs.

Perfectly uniform and controllable grind.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:44 AM 02-28-2022
And this thing:

Wanna turn your kids power wheels into monsters and have about 20 spare batteries sitting around for when it dies on the way to the pool? Here's the way to go.

You take out the 12v battery and housing. You cut the wires and splice this little guy in instead. Then you just take any DeWalt 20v lithium ion you have sitting around and plug it in. Not only does the car start leaving skid-marks when they drive it, but you can put 3 batteries in the same space where the 12v used to sit and you never have to worry about getting stranded.

I wired in an additional fuse and a voltage regulator as well so I could dial it down a bit when they were first learning, but they're not necessary really.

We put the big kid in the pickup with the twin daughter and load a bunch of crap into the bed to go the the swimming pool. Then we put the boy in the police car (with sirens blaring, of course. Because...boy) to run blocker for them as we send our convoy up the road.

Oh sure, he'll get bored and start ramming them, but that's kinda what boys are for.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:03 PM 02-28-2022
If you're like me or Chiefs fans or professional wrestlers or ... you know, some other types of people, you probably wish there was an easy way to shave your head.

I've traditionally shaved my head with a razor. It takes a bit of time, and if you skip a few days it becomes a more involved process. After I started working at home, I stopped doing it and my wife disliked my glossy silvery monk fringe for some reason.

I bought the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro, and it was delivered today.

https://skullshaver.com/collections/...nd-face-shaver

I tried it out in the shower today, and with little effort I now once again look kind of crazy and dangerous. There's nary a hair on my head, and I've made the fashion transition back from "Catholic Monk" to "Thai Monk."

I've only used it once, but based on my initial experience I award the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro a grade of A.

You have peaked my interest. I'm shaving with a razor about every 2-3 days and some times, I don't want to go through the effort. Might have to give one of these a try.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:35 PM 02-28-2022
This guy is amazing. I know many try to be manly and say how it's dumb to have a cell phone with all the bells and whistles but the reality is it's 2022 and your phone is one of your most important possessions. Very much worth it.

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:36 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This guy is amazing. I know many try to be manly and say how it's dumb to have a cell phone with all the bells and whistles but the reality is it's 2022 and your phone is one of your most important possessions. Very much worth it.
My wife has a Galaxy Fold and she loves it. She doesn't even use a computer anymore, just her phone, which can fold out into a mini-tablet.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:09 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:

I'm really interested in that. How long have you had it? Any concerns about breakage or wear?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:10 PM 02-28-2022
I'm really interested in that. How long have you had it? Any concerns about breakage or wear?
My wife uses hers for just about everything. She's dropped it a couple of times and it seems really sturdy.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:44 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
These two dudes, one for spot, one for smooth wide angle flood mounted to the camera kit, both a backup to/for the other. They were AWESOME!

We sell Nebo where I work and the 3.2K flashlight is incredible. I don’t need it, but I want it anyway.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:02 PM 02-28-2022
I've had it for around 6 months. So far the crease doesn't seem to be getting any worse from use and I'm a heavy user. It is visible, but it really isn't very noticeable especially at night. I find myself more and more just opening it up to do whatever I want to do and it's not a bothersome exercise. Alot of times I Just leave it open indefinitely if I know it's not going to be in my pocket.

The biggest con of the phone is the front screen which has still been much improved since the previous iterations.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02-28-2022, 04:15 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
CoMoChief 04:26 PM 02-28-2022
Bought one of those retractable back scratchers you can get in line at Walgreens CVS etc.

Has a little hard plastic claw at the end.

Reaches all parts of my back.

Best $2 I've spent in a while.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 63
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up