ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Chiefs Express 04:52 PM 01-23-2006
I think this thread would be easier to follow if someone would put up the supporting cast.

Something like:

Clint - - M
Mer - - F
Etc.

If you don't know what gender someone is what they say isn't as funny. This is supposet to be a funny read, right?
[Reply]
Donger 04:56 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefs Express:
I think this thread would be easier to follow if someone would put up the supporting cast.

Something like:

Clint - - M
Mer - - F
Etc.

If you don't know what gender someone is what they say isn't as funny. This is supposet to be a funny read, right?
While you successfully guessed their respective gender, Mer is a female with some male attributes and Clint, well...
[Reply]
Skip Towne 05:01 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefs Express:

Something like:

Clint - - M
Mer - - F
Etc.

N00bs should be banned from this thread.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 04:57 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Mer:
Not bad. Just high maintenance.
:-)

"Hey, honey...would mind not acting like you want to screw the entire nation?"

"Jeez, you're such a high-maintenance prima donna!"

How does that work? High maintenance??
[Reply]
Katipan 04:59 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
"Hey, honey...would mind not acting like you want to screw the entire nation?"

"Jeez, you're such a high-maintenance prima donna!"
Is that what happened?
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:58 PM 01-23-2006
I don't think it's so much what you do, but what your SO's comfort level is. It's ok if you're not exceeding their comfort level. If you are, then it's not right.

Both just have to have clearly defined limits. BD gets along fine with his situation. I couldn't deal with that. As long as you two communicate and get on the same plane as far as expected behavior there is room for lots of different attitudes and tolorance levels.
[Reply]
Donger 05:12 PM 01-23-2006
Speaking of online flirts...
[Reply]
chiefs4me 05:24 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Speaking of online flirts...

feeling left out are we...........:-)
[Reply]
Donger 05:25 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
feeling left out are we...........:-)
Left out of what?
[Reply]
chiefs4me 05:33 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Left out of what?

I don't feel like foreplay tonight, so call me bitch, whore, slut,whatever, and let's move on.........:-)
[Reply]
Donger 05:47 PM 01-23-2006
I don't feel like foreplay tonight, so call me bitch, whore, slut,whatever, and let's move on.........:-)
I wasn't aware that you were capable of anything else. So, what would you like to move on to?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:20 PM 01-23-2006
Do you have a headache?
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:21 PM 01-23-2006
Everyone wants you to move on, but you just won't leave.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 05:28 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by mer:
I mean. Hypothetically.
:-)

show is "show us your tits!!!!!!!" or "This thread is meaningless without pics" flirting?

how about "NTTAWWT" ? ... cause if NTTAWWT is flirting than most of the people on this board
are gheymo flirts. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 05:59 PM 01-23-2006
its a well known fact that alot of beautiful,smart,funny women tend to be a bit on the flirty side...

my guess is that was one of the factors that drew you to her....probably didnt complain when you were one of the guys who she was flirting with...

in clints defense though,sometimes guys can mistake flirting for just being friendly..

in my experience,as long as she loves the guy,everything is cool

but as soon as you get a lil overbearing with her and her flirting..look out..good way to lose a great girl
[Reply]
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up