ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is it Darwin Thompson time?
SAGA45 08:35 AM 09-16-2019
With Damien Williams (knee) and LeSean McCoy (ankle) banged up, do you guys think this week could be Thompson's opportunity to go off? I think it'd be awesome to see the kid come in and have a big game.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:33 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
How long did that last? Lol. Face it: the kid clearly showed the coaches he wasn't ready yet, which is why we're halfway through the season and he's got like 6 touches.

I never said he sucked, by the way. Are you Darwin Thompson? Is that why you're so butthurt right now?

They drafted him so surely they want to get him on the field.
No, if you watch league wide very few coaches will put a rookie over a player they already paid or traded for. Hunt would not had his breakout without the injury. Charles would have been on another team if ljwasnt an ass.

The kid has shown flashes, but no real game time touches. Shady has singlehandedly helped in two losses.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:51 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by Valiant:
No, if you watch league wide very few coaches will put a rookie over a player they already paid or traded for. Hunt would not had his breakout without the injury. Charles would have been on another team if ljwasnt an ass.

The kid has shown flashes, but no real game time touches. Shady has singlehandedly helped in two losses.
That's cool. Really cool story.

What's it got to do with what we're talking about?

Bottom line: our RB position heading into preseason was shit. Damien was hurt, no one believed in Darrel, and LeSean wasn't on the team. If Darwin had shown that he was ready to play he'd have gotten his opportunity to do so by now. Especially with Dame averaging negative 6 YPC and Shady fumbling away multiple games.

He could come in and play well. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened.. but that's not the debate.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:34 PM 11-02-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Then explain how he's now our 4th string back. That's some fuzzy math.
i don't have to explain a literal ****ing thing. my point was he was setting up to be the 2nd stringer before mccoy got here. and he was, based off preseason and who he was playing with. absolutely jack ****ing shit will change that fact.

why he's not getting reps post mccoy is an entirely different debate and i don't give a god damn mother****ing shit about speculating the cause with you
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:01 AM 11-03-2019
WTF Darwin in active today.

What a cocktease. Somebody please explain to me what is going on with this guy
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:06 AM 11-03-2019
Darwin's "gearing up!!!@1!"

Aaaaand he's inactive again :-)
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:16 AM 11-03-2019
heres a hot take!!

hear me out here. what if darwin is reid's "secret weapon" to use against the Pats, much like hunt. no tape out there for BB to see.

winning! flame away........
[Reply]
BossChief 11:17 AM 11-03-2019
Kris Wilson 2?

RGR has been right about this kid all along. He didn’t give much reasoning, but said from early on that Thompson wouldn’t play a lot as a rookie.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:55 AM 11-03-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
WTF Darwin in active today.

What a cocktease. Somebody please explain to me what is going on with this guy
IMHO, they don't trust him in pass blocking(recognizing/his size-going against the Vikes D) and maybe he is slow picking up the playbook as well.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:02 PM 12-01-2019
Yes please!

More playing time.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:02 PM 12-01-2019
Dude runs HARD.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:03 PM 12-01-2019
Loved seeing all the other guys being so happy for him getting his first TD
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:03 PM 12-01-2019
Fresh legs at the right time. Feed him.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:08 PM 12-01-2019
Yea he need to be a part of the gameplan every single week
[Reply]
Great Expectations 06:08 PM 12-01-2019
He has looked very good every chance he has received. Just didn’t get any from preseason until today. I think he is our best back, but I’ve also thought that since mid-August. Remember that Hunt wouldn't have gotten looks early if it wasn’t for injuries.
[Reply]
staylor26 12-01-2019, 06:09 PM
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
carcosa 06:09 PM 12-01-2019
yes
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up