ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 116
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Katipan 08:05 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I never get to have an fun drama like this. Shit is alot easier being single. Go to a bar, drink beer, play buck hunter the end
foosball is more fun and you need 2
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:06 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
She's fucking that friend.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:08 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
foosball is more fun and you need 2
you can't go a thread without talking about pulling knobs

back to the thread starter you're only hope is if the guy is gay or if your girlfriend is unfortunate looking. You might be in the clear if they watched Mama Mia or some shit, but if they saw Fast and the furious it's over
[Reply]
Brock 08:11 AM 04-16-2009
Call her right now and dump her. Seriously.
[Reply]
luv 08:12 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I never get to have an fun drama like this. Shit is alot easier being single. Go to a bar, drink beer, play buck hunter the end
This, only Golden T.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:13 AM 04-16-2009
There is only one situation in which this is OK: if the guy is 100% undeniably gay. And I don't mean COULD be gay, I mean no question in your mind that the dude takes it in the poop chute gay.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 08:14 AM 04-16-2009
Sorry RustShack, but as others have stated already, game over.
[Reply]
Fish 08:15 AM 04-16-2009
This isn't why you sent me a friend request is it??
[Reply]
EyePod 08:15 AM 04-16-2009
There's no way I would let that happen unless I knew the guy. Every guy is trying to get some all the time, but some always at varying degrees. How long is "a while?"
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:26 AM 04-16-2009
Lindsay Lohan is looking for a new boyfriend....

As I've said before, take her out, get her really drunk, take her back to her house, use her like a roll of paper towels, steal $40 from her purse, take a dump in her fridge crisper bin, disappear, never call her again.

Ten years from now she'll be a smile on your face that your wife won't understand.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:27 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by gblowfish:

As I've said before, take her out, get her really drunk, take her back to her house, use her like a roll of paper towels, steal $40 from her purse, take a dump in her fridge crisper bin, disappear, never call her again.

Ten years from now she'll be a smile on your face that your wife won't understand.
That was a great story up until the "wife" part. Why ruin a good thing??
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:27 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by gblowfish:

:-)

I'd love to have that story to tell my friends. "So, I got her drunk, fucked her in the ass - HARD - and when she passed out, I shit in her fridge."
[Reply]
Frankie 08:29 AM 04-16-2009
If there were any more red flags your life would be a Red Square parade. Ditch her NOW!!!
[Reply]
luv 08:29 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by KC Fish:
This isn't why you sent me a friend request is it??
You got one, too?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:31 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
This, only Golden T.
You're a beautiful woman.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 116
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up