ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 158
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
srvy 06:29 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
This cum sock looks like Gracie Hunt.

What are you hinting at with the black bush? Curtains don't match the drapes?

:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 06:58 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HOW DARE YOU BESMIRCH THIS THREAD WITH THE FOULNESS OF YOUR TOXIC MASCULINITY

WE ARE HERE TO PAY OUR RESPECTS TO A PRINCESS

SHE HOLDS THE VERY KEYS TO OUR FAIR CITY

AND YOU WOULD TREAD ON HER HONOR?
Almost every guy in this thread would tread on her.

Here's your princess.

[Reply]
Eureka 06:59 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
What are you hinting at with the black bush? Curtains don't match the drapes?

:-)
Clay can you answer this?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:00 PM 05-17-2021
Almost every guy in this thread would tread on her.

Here's your princess.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:25 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Meanwhile in Broncos media...

I resemble that tummy
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:41 PM 05-17-2021
I've fucked hotter bitches
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:51 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I've fucked hotter bitches
Yeah but did any of them play OT?
[Reply]
loochy 05:03 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yeah but did any of them play OT?
No, but they work at QT
[Reply]
Knudsen88 05:33 AM 05-18-2021
The Chiefs Nation is richly-blessed. Whether it's Gracie or any other member of the Hunt Family, the Chiefs Organization is in great hands. The family is just chalked full of "class" and integrity, and while I think the poster was going for the "gorgeous" element of the Hunt Family, it's undeniable their entire family is blessed with good looks and lots of brains. It's maybe not a rarity in the NFL, to have great and quality Ownership, but the Hunt Family resides in the upper atmosphere. Blessed for decades to come .........
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:59 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Knudsen88:
The Chiefs Nation is richly-blessed. Whether it's Gracie or any other member of the Hunt Family, the Chiefs Organization is in great hands. The family is just chalked full of "class" and integrity, and while I think the poster was going for the "gorgeous" element of the Hunt Family, it's undeniable their entire family is blessed with good looks and lots of brains. It's maybe not a rarity in the NFL, to have great and quality Ownership, but the Hunt Family resides in the upper atmosphere. Blessed for decades to come .........
Rep.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 AM 05-18-2021
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:24 AM 05-18-2021
There's no way Gracie actually inherits the team...right?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:55 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
She wouldn’t make a sandwich or clean up puke.. That’s what the hired help is for..
This lady will make you a sammich, after eating two.. Beware the sammich maker!

[Reply]
Eureka 02:58 PM 05-18-2021
Well said.

Broncos are a mess with the family fighting over that. The Texans owner doesn't have a good rep either.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:54 PM 05-18-2021
Well said.

Broncos are a mess with the family fighting over that. The Texans owner doesn't have a good rep either.
There are tons of messed up owners in the NFL, and all of sports
[Reply]
Page 63 of 158
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up