ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:20 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
What's that thing in Pat's facemask?
They all have them. Looks like some kind spit shield.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:21 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
What's that thing in Pat's facemask?
The COVID-19 protection face guard.
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:04 PM 01-22-2021

Just walking off field at DEFCON 2. Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes (concussion protocol, toe) observed during portion of Friday’s session open to media: stretching/conditioning and individual position drills. Third straight day he’s worked.

Reid talks at 1:15. Will know more soon. pic.twitter.com/JY8pgMZ0Tk

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
Chieftain 12:07 PM 01-22-2021

#Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes participates in practice for the third straight day. @41actionnews pic.twitter.com/jmIhQsy7Wj

— Aaron Ladd (@aaronladd0) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
Chieftain 12:09 PM 01-22-2021

Very short media period for #Chiefs practice today. Same as yesterday, Patrick Mahomes, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Bashaud Breeland, Sammy Watkins, Rashad Fenton practiced — Le’veon Bell and Willie Gay were not practicing.

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
crispystl 12:17 PM 01-22-2021
I apologize in advance for the stupid question (I’ve been pretty tied up at work all week and haven’t had time to read through everything) when will we know if Mahomes will play for sure ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:21 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I apologize in advance for the stupid question (I’ve been pretty tied up at work all week and haven’t had time to read through everything) when will we know if Mahomes will play for sure ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only thing preventing Andy Reid from officially announcing Mahomes will start on Sunday is the clearance out of the concussion protocol by the independent neurologist which seems like just a formality now.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:24 PM 01-22-2021
I hope the recent injuries to Mahomes will motivate our blockers to protect him like they did with Montana. They gave it everything they had when Montana was here.

Could be a blessing in disguise as long as Mahomes doesn't have anything that is too serious or reoccurring.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:45 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I hope the recent injuries to Mahomes will motivate our blockers to protect him like they did with Montana. They gave it everything they had when Montana was here.

Could be a blessing in disguise as long as Mahomes doesn't have anything that is too serious or reoccurring.
I hope they protect Mahomes a hell of a lot better than they did Montana in the last AFC championship game vs the Bills.
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:04 PM 01-22-2021

Per Chiefs Head Coach Andy Reid: Patrick Mahomes is still in concussion protocol and will get checked after practice to see where he's at for Sunday. #ChiefsKingdom @fox4sports @fox4kc

— Rob Collins (@RCFOX4KC) January 22, 2021

Le'Veon Bell (knee) and Willie Gay (ankle) didn't practice today, per Coach Reid. Everybody else got some work. Here's what he said about Patrick Mahomes and Bashaud Breeland:

"They are still in the protocol. They'll get checked after this practice and we'll see where we're at."

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:07 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The only thing preventing Andy Reid from officially announcing Mahomes will start on Sunday is the clearance out of the concussion protocol by the independent neurologist which seems like just a formality now.
Yep.
[Reply]
scho63 01:07 PM 01-22-2021
Did anyone consult with Mr Wizard?

He's got a recent update........:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:08 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:

He got hurt on a designed run. It had NOTHING to do with his blockers. The line actually did a really good job against the Browns.

And they protected Montana so good, he had to be removed from the game with a concussion.
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:08 PM 01-22-2021

Patrick Mahomes is still in the concussion protocol. He will be evaluated soon and "we'll see where we're at," Andy Reid said.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 22, 2021

The final step for Patrick Mahomes is clearance from the doctors. He'll be good to go Sunday if he clears that step.

Reid said Clyde Edwards-Helaire, in particular, has looked good this week.

[Reply]
Chieftain 01:11 PM 01-22-2021

Andy Reid indicated Patrick Mahomes has passed every step in the concussion protocol except one, which is clearance by an independent neurological consultant and the Chiefs' physician.

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) January 22, 2021

Andy Reid optimistic about Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, CB Bashaud Breeland clearing concussion protocol.

"They look and act normal out here but…I rely on docs," he said. "I’m not a doctor. They’ve been poked and pronged (and) tested and retested.

"They seem to be doing well." pic.twitter.com/oHTxDRgEMT

— Jori Epstein (@JoriEpstein) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
Page 44 of 46
« First < 344041424344 4546 >
Up