ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>If you had to put money down on ONE player you KNOW the Chiefs will draft....
Direckshun 03:40 PM 04-15-2021
Who will it be?

Me, personally, there's one player I am convinced the Chiefs are salivating over, and that's Jamin Davis, LB, out of Kentucky.

The Chiefs have an immediate and longterm need at linebacker. I believe Jamin does have some ILB chops to longterm replace Hitchens.

And the Chiefs have a Davis connection: the former Kentucky DC, who probably helped recruit Jamin, is currently our linebackers coach.

We know Veach caters to his defensive position coaches, which is what he did last year with Michael Danna. It would not surprise me if Matt House is banging down Veach's door begging him to be a Chief.

I know Davis is beloved in the draft community, and may go high. And I know the Chiefs have pressing needs elsewhere at more important positions.

So I can't say when or how Veach will make it happen. But if I had to pick one guy I know is going to be a Chief, Jamin Davis makes the most sense to me.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 04:40 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If we're going to allow people to be completely unoriginal (ahem...Bowser...) then I think Forsythe is probably the guy but you know, I was trying not to steal anybody else's idea.
Walker Little.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:53 AM 04-16-2021
I think Wyatt Hubert is going to be a day 3 pick at DE.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:07 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If we're going to allow people to be completely unoriginal (ahem...Bowser...) then I think Forsythe is probably the guy but you know, I was trying not to steal anybody else's idea.

Stone Forsythe just has the feel of a Chiefs first round pick to me. No run nationally but seemingly has everything the Chiefs look for in a lineman.

Here's a down round pick that I think they'll seriously consider - Talanoa Hufanga. Dirty Dan part deux.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:50 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Stone Forsythe just has the feel of a Chiefs first round pick to me. No run nationally but seemingly has everything the Chiefs look for in a lineman.

Here's a down round pick that I think they'll seriously consider - Talanoa Hufanga. Dirty Dan part deux.
JaCoby Stevens.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:13 PM 04-23-2021
I’m changing my pick to Payton Turner after the trade.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up