« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241281 > Last »
Hall of Classics>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-02-2020
Let痴 do this shit.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:37 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hern:
That was expected.

That damn 3rd down throw to Hill... that was killer. Took the air right out of us.
Tried to warn your fans, some of which seemed to think Mahomes was a poor man's Russell Wilson. Patrick is like Russell Wilson with a stronger arm. He didn't play anywhere near his best in this game and the Niners defense did an awesome job slowing him down for a huge chunk of the game. But he can flip stuff like a light switch.

This game was great experience for Mahomes too, getting whipped by a strong defense for most of the game. He will learn from it. I think next time he is on a Super Bowl stage, he will play better in the first 3 quarters. Still only 24 years old, gonna keep growing as a player. :-)
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:40 PM 02-02-2020
I知 going to lose sleep on the overthrow to Sanders.

[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:40 PM 02-02-2020
Only posting to be part of this historic moment. Crying tears of joy.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:40 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I知 glad to see you give the defense their props!
I give the KC Defense a million percent credit. KC Defense was flat out incredible in that 4th quarter, especially considering how it looked in the 3rd quarter. It really seemed like the team was dead. But the defense got some huge stops and then the offense finally ignited at the end.

KC Defense was the difference maker in this game. Nobody in the media expected them to get it done. Hell, I didn't expect it either after hearing all the hype about the Niners offense/playcalling. It was a hell of a finish by all the guys in the KC defense. Championship CLUTCH stuff.
[Reply]
Pants 10:41 PM 02-02-2020
Your team doesn't have a quarterback. You should lose sleep over that instead.

Good night!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:42 PM 02-02-2020
Clark gets me hard

Frank Clark has some things to say. pic.twitter.com/Z10xvMnwBA

— USA TODAY Sports (@usatodaysports) February 3, 2020

[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 10:42 PM 02-02-2020
After all of this I can't wait for Gblowfish's 10 things Superbowl Champions edition.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:43 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51:
I think it still hasn't quite settled in that Mahomes & the boys came back and won the Super Bowl. I enjoy reading your posts and takes. Look forward to another great year coming up. Are you planning on posting here during the off-season?
Oh yes, I am very curious to see what KC front office does in the Draft and so forth. One thing that is clear, the OL needs to be a priority! If it's not a badass Niners defense like this one, it will be somebody else giving Mahomes a hard time in the future. Beefing up the OL would be nice to see!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:44 PM 02-02-2020
This sums it up.
You know, unlike the other trolls, you came back.

That shows character.

And I thought your defense was overrated; that had feasted on some lesser teams and been exposed against the better QB's and offenses.

I thought there's no way you can just sit in zone on the Chiefs with all that speed and Mahomes under center.

But I'll be damned if that front four wasn't a fucking bear to deal with.

The reality of this season for KC was this: the only things that ever beat this team all year long were 1)massive injury issues and 2) unforced errors.

Every game we lost was directly attributable to those two things. There was not a single game in which we were outmatched.

This was the first time I felt that was in question.

In the end, we just had too much speed; and the depth really showed up on OUR defensive line that fourth quarter.

helluva game.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:44 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by MeaTy The Pimp:
After all of this I can't wait for Gblowfish's 10 things Superbowl Champions edition.
May be the best read of all time. I壇 be shocked if he has the emotional energy to do it tonight though
[Reply]
Hern 10:45 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Your team doesn't have a quarterback. You should lose sleep over that instead.

Good night!

I got a bunch of shit from this forum for suggesting that we should do what it takes to trade for Trevor Lawrence. I知 perfectly aware of our QB situation.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:45 PM 02-02-2020
It's a shock that our defense doesn't get more appreciation.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:46 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I give the KC Defense a million percent credit. KC Defense was flat out incredible in that 4th quarter, especially considering how it looked in the 3rd quarter. It really seemed like the team was dead. But the defense got some huge stops and then the offense finally ignited at the end.

KC Defense was the difference maker in this game. Nobody in the media expected them to get it done. Hell, I didn't expect it either after hearing all the hype about the Niners offense/playcalling. It was a hell of a finish by all the guys in the KC defense. Championship CLUTCH stuff.
Sorry for giving you so much shit the last 2 weeks! You池e an honorary Chief and you deserve this just like us!
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:46 PM 02-02-2020
My hat's off to you and your team. You were right; the 49ers are the best team in the NFC without a doubt. You should be proud of that team. They were everything advertised. What a fucking game. I hope our teams meet again in the Super Bowl next season.
[Reply]
kc rush 10:47 PM 02-02-2020
Good on you for sticking around and taking the abuse here.

That said, I am laughing at your misery. Been there for so long, I am enjoying every moment of this win and so happy that I'm not on your side of things anymore. So, suck it.
[Reply]
Page 231 of 283
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241281 > Last »
Up