Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Los Pollos Hermanos 11:39 AM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And the first tweet I see when searching for 'chiefs banner'...

It's mind-boggling, really... :-)
Wut? That tweet is so dumb it should be called a twat.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:42 AM 10-02-2012
Fuck the Coalition.
[Reply]
DBOSHO 11:43 AM 10-02-2012
I cant express how awesome this is.

Id like to send a personal 'thank you' to everyone paying for the banner.
[Reply]
Fish 11:43 AM 10-02-2012

Holy shit, you're kidding right?
[Reply]
frankotank 11:47 AM 10-02-2012

Chiefs Coalition ‏@Chiefscoalition

I want to fly a banner saying Real #Chiefs fans support through thick and thin! Does not mean I'm happy but it's my team! Rest are bandwagon
Retweeted 24 times

pretty amazing. you care enough about the team to do something, rather than just sit on your ass bitching, you spend cash money to get it accomplished....and this waste of skin calls you a bandwagon fan.

:-)

how does he remember to breath?
[Reply]
teedubya 11:49 AM 10-02-2012
I nicely told @ChiefsCoilition to get a clue.

"It's not lame to fly the banner @Chiefscoalition it's lame to let Pioli alienate the fans, former players & to keep putting Cassel out there"
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:52 AM 10-02-2012
So... this is happening?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:00 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
I nicely told @ChiefsCoilition to get a clue.

"It's not lame to fly the banner @Chiefscoalition it's lame to let Pioli alienate the fans, former players & to keep putting Cassel out there"
Get a clue. Your choice.
[Reply]
bevischief 12:02 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So... this is happening?
Yes. Working on the next home and maybe more.
[Reply]
Dr. Johnny Fever 12:02 PM 10-02-2012
A guy I work with is a huge Ravens fan and is going to the game and he said he isn't sure what he's looking forward to the most... the ass-kicking his team is going to put on ours or seeing the hoopla surrounding all this. He also salutes those doing all this.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12:03 PM 10-02-2012
Christopher Hansen ‏@ChrisHansenNFL

Getting organized too. RT @SaveOurChiefs: @ChrisHansenNFL Chris, check out http://www.saveourchiefs.com --- The banner will be flying this Sunday!
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:03 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by frankotank:
pretty amazing. you care enough about the team to do something, rather than just sit on your ass bitching, you spend cash money to get it accomplished....and this waste of skin calls you a bandwagon fan.

:-)

how does he remember to breath?
Is that place run by 14 year olds? Yeah, if one day my favorite local restaurant decided it was a good idea to start mimicking In-a-tub, I'd feel obligated to voice my displeasure and I sure as hell wouldn't wait 2 decades before I stopped supporting them financially.
[Reply]
alanm 12:07 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So... this is happening?
Apparently so.
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 12:07 PM 10-02-2012
I can't believe this is really happening. Congratulations Chiefs fans. This is fantastic. Thank you to everyone who is putting in their money and time to make this a reality.

I'll be at the game. My first trip to Arrowhead since the Bengals tried to kill Trent Green. The best part (besides the banner, I mean)? Tickets and parking passes were free. I get to be there and support this, and I don't have to give the organization a dime.

Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs fans!
[Reply]
YourMult 12:10 PM 10-02-2012
Please shoot and post a video of this all over the fucking internet. Awesome.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 603
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154554 > Last »
Up