ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Very strong nickel corner class
RunKC 07:33 AM 04-16-2021
We tried to get K’Waun Williams. Clearly want Sneed on the outside.

Spags definitely getting one of these guys in the 3rd or 4th rd IMO

This is REALLY a strong nickel CB class

Includes Top-40 players like Asante Samuel, Aaron Robinson, and Trevon Moehrig.

And in 2nd-5th rounds like Shaun Wade, Elijah Molden, Tre Brown, Michael Carter, Damar Hamlin, Dee Lenoir Josh Bledsoe

10+ NCBs in the top-five rounds likely

— Eric Galko (@EricGalko) April 15, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:22 AM 04-16-2021
The consensus seems to be coming together that this is one of the better CB classes in recent times and the CB and WR positions are the strongest in this class.

Back that up with deep OT and DE classes and it's a good year to have multiple later round picks.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 09:07 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The consensus seems to be coming together that this is one of the better CB classes in recent times and the CB and WR positions are the strongest in this class.

Back that up with deep OT and DE classes and it's a good year to have multiple later round picks.
I think the 2nd-4th round is the sweet spot this year, although the CP mock has played out where there are multiple prospects I would trade up / trade future capital for in each of rounds 5-7. I’d rather trade down early for more capital.

I end up feeling this way most years, and there probably is a psychological reason for it (ie more familiarity with the top 150 prospects in a given year... trade down means you get more of the prospects you are most familiar with). But I truly believe this is a particularly deep draft in that top 150.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:15 PM 04-16-2021
Molden for the win...
[Reply]
Up