ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Let's discuss your favorite fast food french fries
Simply Red 06:41 PM 09-20-2017
Talk to us about your favorite fast food french fries. I'm okay with Applebee tier fries as well.

For me i'd say it's still McDonalds. Honestly not many just blow me away. I like a steak fry type, I'd say.

But flavor I still give to McDonalds.

couple of reviews:

[Reply]
Simply Red 06:39 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Looks like the one in Tucson closed down permanently. Too bad, it's great shitfood if the place is run well.
Taco Burger
[Reply]
lewdog 06:40 PM 09-23-2017
Looks like the one in Tucson closed down permanently. Too bad, it's great shitfood if the place is run well.
I had plenty of Taco Johns in Montana. The potato oles are fabulous. The rest is really just something weird. Not really Mexican per say.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:44 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I had plenty of Taco Johns in Montana. The potato oles are fabulous. The rest is really just something weird. Not really Mexican per say.
STOP ACTING LIKE A NOOB THEN!
[Reply]
lewdog 06:56 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
STOP ACTING LIKE A NOOB THEN!

I'M TELLING HIM AND YOUR DUMBASS THAT I CAN'T GET POTATO OLES HERE IN AZ OR I WOULD HAVE ALREADY THOUGHT OF THAT YOU DUMBASSES!!!

:-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:57 PM 09-23-2017
I'M TELLING HIM AND YOUR DUMBASS THAT I CAN'T GET POTATO OLES HERE IN AZ OR I WOULD HAVE ALREADY THOUGHT OF THAT YOU DUMBASSES!!!

[Reply]
listopencil 07:39 PM 09-23-2017

WHY ARE WE YELLING?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:54 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I have a Sonic close to my house. It's the most disappointing Sonic I've ever been too. On a consistent basis. I love Sonic. Staple of my childhood, food is up my alley, commercials are fantastic, etc...but this particular one is just trash on almost every level.

They don't fuck up the drinks, so that's nice, but anything else you get from there is almost guaranteed to be a complete dumpster fire.
The one by my house taste like ass anymore, and it takes damn near 45 minutes to get through the line in the PM.

Sonic's quality has been riding an express elevator to hell the last three or four years.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:55 PM 09-23-2017
WHY ARE WE YELLING?
HE STARTED IT!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:00 PM 09-23-2017
DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS CAR OVER
[Reply]
listopencil 10:06 PM 09-23-2017
HE STARTED IT!
IT'S SIMPLY RED'S FAULT!
[Reply]
listopencil 10:07 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
DON'T MAKE ME PULL THIS CAR OVER
SIMPLY RED! SIMPLY RED!
[Reply]
Pablo 10:23 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Better pairing?

Onion and Garlic?

Garlic and Ginger?
I use onion and garlic so often that I can't fathom a different answer. I wish I was able to cook any sort of Asian food on a consistent enough basis where I could give that pairing it's fair shake. I don't, so I have to go onion/garlic all day.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:24 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The one by my house taste like ass anymore, and it takes damn near 45 minutes to get through the line in the PM.

Sonic's quality has been riding an express elevator to hell the last three or four years.
Maybe it's franchise wide. I live in North KC, and the one I go to is off 9 Highway. It's terrible. The other one I have close is off North Oak and 72nd I believe, but I rarely go there.

DON'T SUPPORT THE SONIC OFF 9 HIGHWAY FOLKS!!!!!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:32 PM 09-23-2017
SIMPLY RED! SIMPLY RED!
he's right Modser!
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:34 PM 09-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Maybe it's franchise wide. I live in North KC, and the one I go to is off 9 Highway. It's terrible. The other one I have close is off North Oak and 72nd I believe, but I rarely go there.

DON'T SUPPORT THE SONIC OFF 9 HIGHWAY FOLKS!!!!!!
side note: it's so weird hearing people say highway after the number versus the 'highway' part first - Missouri vs Georgia - it DID once sound normal, then again so did 'Pop' for 'soda'
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up