ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Media Center>Netflix: Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez
Clyde Frog 02:31 PM 01-16-2020
Watched this last night. Lots to digest. His upbringing, sexuality, denial and mental state floored me. Worth watching even if you hate the cheaters.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:46 PM 01-17-2020
Fiance watched this yesterday and was telling me about it, but she hadn't finished yet. I said yeah it's kinda crazy whow he kills himself and she goes "Oh my God! Hes dead!?". I was like how the hell didnt you hear about this. She didn't even know who he was before she watched the documentary.

So that brings me to my question. Would your guys SO's know who he was? Is my fiance just clueless? Tia
[Reply]
Mecca 04:58 PM 01-17-2020
I find it a bit questionable that one of the angles is that he went crazy because he was gay and kept it hidden.
[Reply]
Mennonite 04:59 PM 01-17-2020
I had honestly forgotten that he was dead. The internet just beams too much useless info into my brain to keep track of it all.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:00 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Fiance watched this yesterday and was telling me about it, but she hadn't finished yet. I said yeah it's kinda crazy whow he kills himself and she goes "Oh my God! Hes dead!?". I was like how the hell didnt you hear about this. She didn't even know who he was before she watched the documentary.

So that brings me to my question. Would your guys SO's know who he was? Is my fiance just clueless? Tia
If you ask the wife “who’s Aaron Hernandez?” She probably doesn’t come up with it. But if she were to watch the show she’d know he was a Cheatriot bitch. I’m not sure she’s know he killed himself.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:00 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I said yeah it's kinda crazy whow he kills himself and she goes "Oh my God! Hes dead!?"
Shouldn’t this part be in a Spoiler tag? Mods?
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:21 PM 01-18-2020
I kinda dig true crime but I just can't make myself give a shit about this loser. He's a moron who squandered millions because he was an unsuccessful criminal. And then he offed himself in prison. Nothing particularly noteworthy about that to me.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:05 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Shouldn’t this part be in a Spoiler tag? Mods?
We're not exactly looking at a "No....I am your father....." situation here
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 07:41 PM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I kinda dig true crime but I just can't make myself give a shit about this loser. He's a moron who squandered millions because he was an unsuccessful criminal. And then he offed himself in prison. Nothing particularly noteworthy about that to me.
Absolute shit for brains idiot, and his parents too. Everybody talking about his dad being the town Alpha. He was the school janitor! LMFAO

Those jailhouse call recordings are so cringey too. No way this kid, or anyone in his family had an IQ above 80.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:44 PM 01-18-2020
Hernandez or Gronk? Who was better?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:17 PM 01-18-2020
While it's a sad story, it's not any different than a lot of other kids that came from bad environments and ended up being a criminal. The only difference is he was good at football.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:20 AM 01-19-2020
watched episode 1 last night - really good. Ill say i knew some about this story but I never heard he was plowin dudes.
[Reply]
Mennonite 04:23 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by hometeam:
watched episode 1 last night - really good. Ill say i knew some about this story but I never heard he was plowin dudes.

Dude played for the Pats. It's a given.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
He wasn’t gay or bi

He likely was bi polar or fucked up /CTE .
[Reply]
Sorry 06:59 PM 01-19-2020
aaron and gronk was a nasty combo
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up