ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 116
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:36 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
I can't believe you all are wanting me to read 700 posts to get caught up from last night's posts.
Someone claiming to be the friend of the dude that was trying to horn in on Rustshack's woman showed up to defend the girl, and in between were a lot of posts that are going to send a good number of us straight to Haites.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:37 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Someone claiming to be the friend of the dude that was trying to horn in on Rustshack's woman showed up to defend the girl, and in between were a lot of posts that are going to send a good number of us straight to Haites.
We also established that I'm kind of like the main character from the big lebowski.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:37 PM 04-16-2009

Who's the new poster?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:38 PM 04-16-2009
Damn im not going through 30 more pages to figure out wtf is going after i just got off work...anyone want to cliff notes me?

Last time i heard RS girl deleted texts, did he dump the bitch yet?
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:38 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
So Hootie is great, better than the lawyers and doctors on here, because he is good at a video game? That just screams immature.
Well, yeah.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:39 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Damn im not going through 30 more pages to figure out wtf is going after i just got off work...anyone want to cliff notes me?

Nah, he showed her the thread, and now they're madly in love again.

I smell impending doom.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:39 PM 04-16-2009

Nope. It's all better now.

Big mistake.

A friend of Rust's girlfriend's "friend" came on to defend everyone's honor, though. No word on if Rust threw it in the gf's ass or authored a facial.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:40 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Who's the new poster?
Some H4LO dude, he left a couple of hours ago. He was pretty much useless as far as entertainment value.
[Reply]
Jenson71 10:41 PM 04-16-2009
There's nothing like a chiefsplanet thread to restore the fire in a chilling relationship.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:42 PM 04-16-2009

All I'm saying is, one of the girlfriend's friend's boyfriend showed up.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:44 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
All I'm saying is, one of the girlfriend's friend's boyfriend showed up.
Are you sure it was the girlfriend's friend's boyfriend? I thought it was a friend of tthe dude the girlfriend was fucking around with.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:44 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
Nope. It's all better now.

Big mistake.

A friend of Rust's girlfriend's "friend" came on to defend everyone's honor, though. No word on if Rust threw it in the gf's ass or authored a facial.
I wouldn't say its all better yet... if it ever does get better.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:45 PM 04-16-2009
Are you sure it was the girlfriend's friend's boyfriend? I thought it was a friend of tthe dude the girlfriend was fucking around with.
Its the same. But according to him she hasn't even hugged the guy.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:46 PM 04-16-2009
Iowa seems like a really kicking place.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:47 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Its the same. But according to him she hasn't even hugged the guy.
Don't move in with her though....you guys probably need a bit of a break.

hopefully the guy friend of hers isn't full of shit. Sucks you can't trust her man, i just hope you figure shit out soon.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 116
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101 > Last »
Up