ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 116
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
RustShack 10:16 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Do you sort of resemble Stephen King?
My freshman year of high school I had probably 100 people tell me I looked like David Spade.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:16 PM 04-16-2009
That's what I'm saying...

If you want to trust her and believe in her, then do it...if she goes out with friends...no questions..."have a good time!" and find something else to do that doesn't involve stalking or worrying about what she's doing...

If you're going to be worried...it's better to bite the bullet now and move the fuck on...

Take it from me...I had a girlfriend for the last two years of high school and a little into my first year of college...I was devastated when it was finally ENTIRELY over...it took time to get over...but that ended up being the best thing that ever happened to me because single life (as a young kid) is so much better than the bullshit that happens in those types of relationships..

I'm open to being in non-serious relationships...those are awesome...but I think dudes like you and me are way too young to be tied down...we're suppose to experience all of these different types of relationships so when the right one hits us...we know.

This is probably one of your first...and I promise it won't be the last...so before you make any rash decisions about wanting to trust a girl deleting texts from another dude...remember that, in a year from now (if you broke up), you wouldn't give two shits and you'd probably look back and laugh about how much she sucked.

I know that's what happened with me and my wrist cutting psycho ex-girlfriend.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:17 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
My freshman year of high school I had probably 100 people tell me I looked like David Spade.
You should get a really fat friend....

That or grow a mullet.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:17 PM 04-16-2009
Cliff notes! I need cliff notes!

What's going on? Someone got a highlights reel?
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:18 PM 04-16-2009
Marriage is supposed to be a survey of 100's, not 1.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:19 PM 04-16-2009
Dude. "Nevermind! It's all better now." Doesn't really work in a situation like this. That said, enjoy it as long as you can, I guess. Odds are you've got some make-up sex coming.

But still... Beware.

(I feel like the Mecca of relationships.)
[Reply]
RustShack 10:19 PM 04-16-2009
You should get a really fat friend....

That or grow a mullet.
At the time I hung out with someone that people thought resembled Chris Farley, the only problem was I was more funny than him... and he didn't look as much like Farley as I did Spade.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:20 PM 04-16-2009
I played football in high school so we basically just ate...all the time..my senior year I weighed like 240.
dude I used to drink a 12 pack of Coke a day...any food I wanted...and wouldn't gain an ounce.

When I was 22 and working out every day...I hit about the perfect weight for me...

I was at softball practice today...I play left center...dude after shagging flyballs for an hour I was about dead...I'm going full blast because I don't want to misjudge any balls Monday (our first real game) but still.

I'm going to be sore as shit tomorrow...it's almost depressing...but I'm getting a summer rec pass and I've already got two basketball leagues I'm signed up for...so my athletic prowess will return!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:23 PM 04-16-2009
The weight thing is weird, some people love not being able to put on weight and staying thin. Unless you do something where you need to be bigger then it really really sucks..

Everyone is just different, I've seen people that could literally take down a weeks worth of calories in a day and not be able to gain weight and others that could drastically cut them and just could not lose weight.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:24 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:
Closed profile so only thumbnail:

UNF UNF UNF FAP.
I'd pee on her
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:26 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'd pee on her
Hootie'd pee on you.

It's all about perspective.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:26 PM 04-16-2009
Hootie would pee on a dead rat now so lets have a bit of realism here.
[Reply]
Jenson71 10:33 PM 04-16-2009
I can't believe all this shit is going down in my city and I'm not there to document it all firsthand.

Originally Posted by H4L0:
And my name is Preston, if that makes any of you feel better.
That did make me feel better.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:34 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Cliff notes! I need cliff notes!

What's going on? Someone got a highlights reel?

I can't believe you all are wanting me to read 700 posts to get caught up from last night's posts.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:36 PM 04-16-2009
So Hootie is great, better than the lawyers and doctors on here, because he is good at a video game? That just screams immature.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 116
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100 > Last »
Up