ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 116
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:03 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
I've been laughing out loud so much lately fucking around on ChiefsPlanet that my friend Nate wants to join...I tried telling him that there was a monthly fee but he didn't believe me...I can't wait until I have to fend off my real life friends on this site...it's going to be terrible.
Sounds like a rival brewing for the gang of 16................
[Reply]
Hootie 10:03 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Oh no the nation of Hootie is gonna take over.
I pray this doesn't happen.

The dude is a Packers/Patriots fans...Cardinals/Yankees fan...is that even real?
[Reply]
Hootie 10:04 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Sounds like a rival brewing for the gang of 16................
If they join and gang up on me I'm going to act as if they don't exist...I know he's at work plotting something with my other friend...I know how they think...he knows I never get mad at anything and when he brought up registering I was noticeably not happy.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:05 PM 04-16-2009
I pray this doesn't happen.

The dude is a Packers/Patriots fans...Cardinals/Yankees fan...is that even real?
How the hell do people like more than 1 team? In football it makes no sense at all, it's only acceptable in baseball if your 1st team is so bad you need another one to stay interested.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:05 PM 04-16-2009
I'm with Flopnuts and others on the overall premise, however.

This situation is not going to end well. Even if she never cheated, I'd say it's pretty clear that she was checking out the menu.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:06 PM 04-16-2009
How the hell do people like more than 1 team? In football it makes no sense at all, it's only acceptable in baseball if your 1st team is so bad you need another one to stay interested.
AFC/NFC is somewhat understandable.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:07 PM 04-16-2009
It's because of me...

There is nothing in sports I hate more than Tom Brady...and the Yankees.

He loves to argue sports with me so he's adopted the Patriots and Yankees as fans and it drives me insane.

I think the Yankees have somewhat ruined baseball...and I fucking hate Tom Brady...hate hate hate HATE Tom Brady. No one will ever convince me he is better than Peyton Manning because he isn't.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:07 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Nah in a way I'm glad he posted, because now I know I can trust her. I just think its so funny how much shit he talks for not knowing me. But hey if hes as much as a piece of shit my GF claims its understandable.
Well damn, Rusty. I guess there was no need for the story I posted earlier.

Glad to hear things seem to have worked out.

That said, beware.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:07 PM 04-16-2009
Meh.

Keep us updated.

I don't know if I have a good feeling about this...but I wish you luck...it sucks breaking up with someone you care about...but don't let that suckiness cloud your judgment and make things even harder/shittier/worse down the road.
Yeah she doesn't want to break up, I'm still in love with her, I don't treat her nearly as bad as this guy claims, and yes I will admit I called her a "fucking bitch"... but I apologized 100 times and it happened when we were lost on a road trip. I'm going to stick with it a little bit longer and see how it plays out, but I told her I don't know if I can live with her now..
[Reply]
RustShack 10:09 PM 04-16-2009
Oh and for the record I haven't smoked weed in a couple years, I haven't had a bull-cut since I was like 8, and my glasses aren't big and round. Oh and my weight is about 45 pounds heavier than he claims(yeah thats still pretty small though).
[Reply]
Mecca 10:11 PM 04-16-2009
Oh and for the record I haven't smoked weed in a couple years, I haven't had a bull-cut since I was like 8, and my glasses aren't big and round. Oh and my weight is about 45 pounds heavier than he claims(yeah thats still pretty small though).
Do you sort of resemble Stephen King?
[Reply]
Hootie 10:12 PM 04-16-2009
You're a young kid...

I remember when I graduated high school I was about 6'2" 155...I couldn't gain weight if I tried...I always wanted to put on weight...fast forward...almost 24...weigh about 195...and wish I could be back down at about 180 :-)

All that fucking beer has given me a little bit of a gut...that and the fact I replaced baseball and basketball with drunk softball, bowling and golf.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:12 PM 04-16-2009
If I were a cynical bastard with a bit of experience on the subject, I'd say...

You're gonna experience these peaks and valleys, where one day, everything's fantastic, and she's all about you... then the next, she's out with "friends" and one call pisses her off.

It's just a big downward spiral.

Beware.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 10:13 PM 04-16-2009
Meh. Calling someone, male or female, a "fucking bitch" is no big deal if it's the truth and context appropriate.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:13 PM 04-16-2009
You're a young kid...

I remember when I graduated high school I was about 6'2" 155...I couldn't gain weight if I tried...I always wanted to put on weight...fast forward...almost 24...weigh about 195...and wish I could be back down at about 180 :-)

All that fucking beer has given me a little bit of a gut...that and the fact I replaced baseball and basketball with drunk softball, bowling and golf.
I played football in high school so we basically just ate...all the time..my senior year I weighed like 240.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 116
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up