ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:37 PM 12-08-2019
Even the out of bounds call though...they still had first and goal from the 3!

It’s not like a missed call on a turnover, where a scoring opportunity is either given or taken away. They still had 3 downs to go 3 yards and they couldn’t do it. The DL of the Chiefs absolutely wrecked that Patriot OL. 2 negative plays and an incompletion. One team was just mentally tougher in that situation.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:42 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Being happy about a ref aided victory makes us no different than Pats fan.
I used to think this way. But after decades of getting buttfucked by thin air, cooking spray, phantom holds, winning touchdowns called out of bounds, uncalled obvious penalties and obvious called bad penalties, I don't care anymore. I just want to win. There is no fucking honor in this game; maybe there never was, but there sure as hell isn't now.

If we'd won because Andy paid a ref to shoot Brady in the face with a bazooka, at this point I'd take it. Gleefully. There's no amount of bad/blown calls that they don't richly deserve.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:45 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Even the out of bounds call though...they still had first and goal from the 3!

It’s not like a missed call on a turnover, where a scoring opportunity is either given or taken away. They still had 3 downs to go 3 yards and they couldn’t do it. The DL of the Chiefs absolutely wrecked that Patriot OL. 2 negative plays and an incompletion. One team was just mentally tougher in that situation.
Yep!:-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:45 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I used to think this way. But after decades of getting butt****ed by thin air, cooking spray, phantom holds, winning touchdowns called out of bounds, uncalled obvious penalties and obvious called bad penalties, I don't care anymore. I just want to win. There is no ****ing honor in this game; maybe there never was, but there sure as hell isn't now.

If we'd won because Andy paid a ref to shoot Brady in the face with a bazooka, at this point I'd take it. Gleefully. There's no amount of bad/blown calls that they don't richly deserve.
+1....welcome to cynicsville... It is complete shit, but the league is such a fuck storm, I'm happy to be here.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:07 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Refs:
It's a hard job. We train for dozens of hours over the course of the year but we still miss calls from time to time. It happens, we're only human. Humans that carry extra burdens in a world of uncertainty. I do admit it gets stressful not knowing what team your next paycheck is coming from.

We'll be better. This one's on us. We have to do better.
That’s some quality trolling!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:28 PM 12-08-2019
A number of pats fan students will be wearing chief jerseys tomorrow.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:34 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
A number of pats fan students will be wearing chief jerseys tomorrow.
HAHA nice.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:36 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
HAHA nice.
Well I was the one wearing it last January....

I love doing jersey bets. Kids enjoy it. Actually can almost every week since fandom is so diverse now. This will be better than me wearing an Eddie George jersey a few weeks ago.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:04 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by BillyB:
I agree that officiating was terrible both ways. I also believe the game should / would of have at least gone to overtime without one of the two calls. Not saying pats would have won, refs ruined what should have been a better game.
The officials probably did ruin what would have went down as a better game but you’re delusional if you think that ending would have been in overtime. Even if you tied you would have been giving the MVP the ball with a minute left and 2 timeouts only needing a field goal. I don’t think any of us on this board would have minded seeing that ending either.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:11 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
The officials probably did ruin what would have went down as a better game but you’re delusional if you think that ending would have been in overtime. Even if you tied you would have been giving the MVP the ball with a minute left and 2 timeouts only needing a field goal. I don’t think any of us on this board would have minded seeing that ending either.
That's a yip!!!!
[Reply]
scho63 01:19 AM 12-09-2019
If one of the Patriots two screw jobs, the Kelce fumble and TD they had that the refs blew happened late in the game I would say yes.

They happened early enough to not be a deciding factor. That's how the NFL works.

We could easily say the same for the roughing the passer not called that could have led to a TD. Who knows right?

Fuck those crybabies!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:40 AM 12-09-2019
I would just refer Pats fans to the ridiculously horrible phantom roughing the passer penalty in the AFCCG, when we hit Brady's shoulder pad, and tell them to :-)

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:36 AM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
It is truly hilarious to hear New England fans complain about the officiating. Welcome to every other team's reality.
Yep, I have no shits to give
[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 06:03 AM 12-09-2019
Refs gave us the victory so stop bitching. We should be shamed that we had to win like that.

Refs are changing the shirt in the playoffs. We need to be better there.
[Reply]
Danguardace 06:03 AM 12-09-2019
Bill challenged that meaningless spot with Sammy Watkins around the Chiefs 40.

Any other coach would be called dumb for using up challenges like this.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up