ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>PATS Fans . . . . . STFU!!!
TomBarndtsTwin 07:49 PM 12-08-2019
So all the Pats fans I keep hearing from keep bitching about the officials (non-calls, challenges, lack of challenges, etc.) costing them the game.

Final penalty yard count:

KC - 136
NE - 25

You fucktards ALWAYS get the home-cooking and have benefited from MANY questionable calls over the years.

So please, kindly, Shut The Fuck Up!!

That is all.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:03 PM 12-09-2019
At the end of the day, the greatest QB of all time let Bashaud Breeland beat him. That stings.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:06 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I'm sure this has already been discussed, however ...

I should like to mention that (concerning the play to Harry in which he was ruled OOB at the 3-yard line with 13:22 left in the 4th) Badger was blocked in the back. Badger was coming hard on Harry and would have dropped him for no gain had it not been for that illegal block by #11.

It was that block that sprung (sprang? sprunged? springled?) Harry and enabled him to get to the sideline.

Just want that on the record.

FAX
Shhhh, there is no way that they were beaten by a team with more talent who took away the quick pass with a fantastic scheme and dominated the trenches all game. It was because the refs screwed them. Also ignore that the Chiefs had over 100 more penalty yards accepted against them.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:12 PM 12-09-2019
Can’t link right now, but apparently Brittney and Patrick’s brother had to be moved to a “safe area” because of all the physical threats... stay classy, you piece of shit pat’s fans
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:12 PM 12-09-2019

I should like to mention that (concerning the play to Harry in which he was ruled OOB at the 3-yard line with 13:22 left in the 4th) Badger was blocked in the back. Badger was coming hard on Harry and would have dropped him for no gain had it not been for that illegal block by #11.

It was that block that sprung (sprang? sprunged? springled?) Harry and enabled him to get to the sideline.

FAX
The :20 mark has the play, and obvious block in the back (that, unlike several against the chiefs, actually impacted the play).

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:20 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Can’t link right now, but apparently Brittney and Patrick’s brother had to be moved to a “safe area” because of all the physical threats... stay classy, you piece of shit pat’s fans
Those are the Fighten' Irish ones.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:24 PM 12-09-2019

[Reply]
jettio 12:25 PM 12-09-2019

FAX
And Dorsett had full cloth on Ward's jersey outside the shoulder pad. I think the guidance on holding jerseys during a block is that it has to be in front and below top of shoulder pads.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:30 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This should end this fucking cry baby nonsense.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:33 PM 12-09-2019
Worst fans in the NFL!

Spoiled Pat's fan booed their team at half time -lol

Multiple fights in the stands with each other- Patriot on Patriot violence.

Thugs threaten Mahome's brother and girlfriend.

Blame refs for loss.

[Reply]
DTHOF 12:35 PM 12-09-2019
Just re-watched the game and the punt block was due to a illegal hit on the snapper which opened the hole for the person to make the block. Should have been negated hence the second touchdown should have been null. The Harry TD is a moot point if that would have been accounted for.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:36 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Enjoy it.
Enjoy the Bungles kicking your asses next. :-)

Brady has lost to 3 younger stud QB's this year already- with more losses to come.

Time for him to retire- he looked awful.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:39 PM 12-09-2019
Brittany was posting about being at the game on twitter and sounds like every single NE fan near her and Jackson were total assholes.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:45 PM 12-09-2019
https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/09/new-e...y-chiefs-loss/

Originally Posted by :
First they boo'd the team ... then Pats fans FOUGHT EACH OTHER after Tom Brady's squad lost to the Chiefs -- and it's all on video.

It was peak embarrassment at Gillette Stadium where even the TV announcers calling the game clowned Pats fans for having the audacity to BOO while the team was down at halftime.

But, it got even worse AFTER the game, when a couple of Pats fans in the disappointed crowd turned on each other and began throwing punches right in the stands.

At one point, one of the combatants took TWO left-handed bombs to the face ... and you can hear in the audio, people were pretty disgusted by the scrap.

Unclear how the issues were resolved ... we're still waiting to hear back from the Foxborough Police Dept.

As for the Pats on the field ... it's understandable why some fans are going crazy after their games these days -- Brady and the guys look NOTHING like future Super Bowl champs.

Still, 10 Super Bowl appearances in 20 years with 6 NFL titles ... oh, and they're 10-3 this season, heading to the playoffs AGAIN! Calm down, Beantown!!!!!

Meanwhile, Tom's already claimed the team is focusing on next week's game against Cincinnati ... so, sorry, Andy Dalton.
Twitter video in the link.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:50 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/09/new-e...y-chiefs-loss/

Twitter video in the link.
:-):-):-):-) My schadenfreude is hitting peak levels at this
[Reply]
Mulliganman 01:26 PM 12-09-2019
Anybody seen anything on the alleged illegal formation on the punt block? I'd really like to see if there was anything to that or not....
[Reply]
Page 16 of 18
« First < 61213141516 1718 >
Up