ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 80
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
Fish 08:05 PM 08-08-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
So...while I'm waiting for a response from my nephew regarding my use of his email address to get ST Student...

I'm a tech idiot, so forgive me if this is stupid - is there a way to trick your Xbox/Computer/Whatever into thinking it's located in KC and watch the games on the CBS All Access App?
Yes, but it depends on the device/platform. Mobile devices are pretty easy, you can download a location spoofer app for iOS/Android. With desktop computers, it's a little more tricky. You can use a paid DNS/VPN solution that offers a location in the area you want. But it's a monthly fee, not all locations are available, and it's not really simple to setup. The easier solution is to download an Android emulator app that works on both Windows/Mac, and use the Android location spoofer for the emulator, which would give you the same result in the end.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:26 PM 08-08-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yes, but it depends on the device/platform. Mobile devices are pretty easy, you can download a location spoofer app for iOS/Android. With desktop computers, it's a little more tricky. You can use a paid DNS/VPN solution that offers a location in the area you want. But it's a monthly fee, not all locations are available, and it's not really simple to setup. The easier solution is to download an Android emulator app that works on both Windows/Mac, and use the Android location spoofer for the emulator, which would give you the same result in the end.
Well now, that blows. :-)
[Reply]
Fish 08:39 PM 08-08-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Well now, that blows. :-)
You can still use the Android emulator on both Windows and Mac for free. It's just not as clean of a solution.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 08:50 PM 08-08-2018
Maybe some of you know the answer to this:

In the past, I've used NFL Game Pass to watch the game (I work on Sundays so my hope was to stay unaware of the score and watch the replay as if it was live.)

I was sad to learn that they don't replay the Sunday games until the Sunday night game is over. Has that changed? If so, $99 seems like a decent deal. If not, naw.
[Reply]
Fish 08:58 PM 08-08-2018
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:

In the past, I've used NFL Game Pass to watch the game (I work on Sundays so my hope was to stay unaware of the score and watch the replay as if it was live.)

I was sad to learn that they don't replay the Sunday games until the Sunday night game is over. Has that changed? If so, $99 seems like a decent deal. If not, naw.
Kinda...

Originally Posted by :
When will regular season and Postseason games be made available on NFL Game Pass?
Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.
Broadcast versions of Sunday Night, Monday Night, Thursday Night and Saturday NFL games are available soon after the conclusion of the applicable game telecast.
If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast.

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us...Watching-Games

[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:08 PM 08-08-2018
Kinda...
Rep. Thanks!
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:01 AM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Just about every cable and satellite provider carries it at this point...
I'm getting Frontier on Friday. I'm sure they won't because my luck.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:36 AM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:

Only preseason games live. Regular season games only after the fact. The NFL would never allow live streaming unless you go through DirecTV. It's the stupidity of their TV contract.
[Reply]
007 04:16 AM 08-09-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I haven't ever used it, but BRC says you can do it (albeit with a particularly unhelpful "google it" suggestion).
More and more people default to that answer now. If you are going to take the time to suggest it, take the time to explain it as well.
[Reply]
007 04:18 AM 08-09-2018
Kinda...
Originally Posted by :
When will regular season and Postseason games be made available on NFL Game Pass?
Broadcast versions of Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available by 8pm ET on Sunday.
Broadcast versions of Sunday Night, Monday Night, Thursday Night and Saturday NFL games are available soon after the conclusion of the applicable game telecast.
If you are accessing NFL Game Pass through a free trial, Thursday night games will not be available until 72 hours after the telecast.

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us...Watching-Games
Then there is this guy. This guy rocks when it comes to providing information.
[Reply]
wheeler08 03:13 PM 08-15-2018
Well I tried the wife having a baby route with Directv. Unfortunately my first attempt was with a woman in California that seemed to want to help but I got disconnected. Then I called back and got a friendly dude in Idaho, and he basically said there was nothing he could do and I’d actually save money by canceling my account as opposed to pay per month what I do now. Ugh
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:16 PM 08-15-2018
I'm officially off. They cut me off on Saturday. I'm on Hulu Live + NFL Game Pass.
[Reply]
wheeler08 03:19 PM 08-15-2018
What would my options be if I cut ties, to record local channels? My wife watches a ton of network dramas. Basically being able to record loca channels is the only reason we still have it. And Sunday ticket.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:21 PM 08-15-2018
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
What would my options be if I cut ties, to record local channels? My wife watches a ton of network dramas. Basically being able to record loca channels is the only reason we still have it. And Sunday ticket.
Hulu Live has locals with cloud DVR.
[Reply]
wheeler08 03:29 PM 08-15-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Hulu Live has locals with cloud DVR.
I’ll have to check into that. We already have Netflix and prime
[Reply]
Page 50 of 80
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up