ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 445
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
The Franchise 11:12 AM 12-24-2009
Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing:
Damn...well atleast the company had a good run.
It's County Government.....it's not going anywhere no matter how bad I fuck things up.
Sofa King 11:19 AM 12-24-2009
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
It's County Government.....it's not going anywhere no matter how bad I **** things up.
wow.... always good to hear how government employees are sitting back not doing crap... playing on chiefs websites... lazy county bums..

that being said, i'm city goverment employee... also management rofl...
The Franchise 11:52 AM 12-24-2009
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
wow.... always good to hear how government employees are sitting back not doing crap... playing on chiefs websites... lazy county bums..

that being said, i'm city goverment employee... also management rofl...
Fucking city employees!!! Always slacking on the job and killing time on Chiefs websites!

Oh wait....
The Franchise 11:56 AM 12-24-2009
So I bought "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans" a couple of days ago because it was like $8 at Wal-mart. I watched it yesterday....and it wasn't that bad. The chick in it is fucking smoking. So anyways.....

As we speak I'm watching the first Underworld and after it's over I'll be watching "Underworld: Evolution".

See......Rise of the Lycans is actually the prequel to the first Underworld movie. I remember when I watched Underworld for the first time....I thought there was to much shit going on with the story to know what the fuck was what. Plus Kate Beckinsale is hot as hell...and it's hard to pay attention to the plot when she's running around in a leather outfit. I digress though....

Watching the prequel actually makes the first movie make fucking sense this time. Just in case anyone wanted to know that....

Now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast...
blaise 12:39 PM 12-24-2009
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So I bought "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans" a couple of days ago because it was like $8 at Wal-mart. I watched it yesterday....and it wasn't that bad. The chick in it is ****ing smoking. So anyways.....

As we speak I'm watching the first Underworld and after it's over I'll be watching "Underworld: Evolution".

See......Rise of the Lycans is actually the prequel to the first Underworld movie. I remember when I watched Underworld for the first time....I thought there was to much shit going on with the story to know what the **** was what. Plus Kate Beckinsale is hot as hell...and it's hard to pay attention to the plot when she's running around in a leather outfit. I digress though....

Watching the prequel actually makes the first movie make ****ing sense this time. Just in case anyone wanted to know that....

Now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast...
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, I know a lot of people do it, but why do you buy movies? How many times do you watch it? I just never got that.
The Franchise 12:41 PM 12-24-2009
Originally Posted by blaise:
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, I know a lot of people do it, but why do you buy movies? How many times do you watch it? I just never got that.
I've asked myself that as well. I probably have over 200 movies.

There are times however that I remember some obscure movie that I own....and I want to watch it. Plus there are the movies that I watch all of the time.
Hammock Parties 10:55 PM 12-24-2009
Remember when you used to have to degauss your monitor?
LaChapelle 11:05 PM 12-24-2009
It just ain't Christmas without chilli
Attached: mustard2.jpg (27.3 KB) 
Hammock Parties 02:26 AM 12-25-2009
Is anyone else completely grossed out by this new "old people fucking" movie with Alec Baldwin and Meryl Streep?

I mean...really.
booger 03:26 AM 12-25-2009
what the hell are you watching it for anyway?

If possible i always try to avoid any movie with a baldwin brother in it. They annoy me to no end.

As far as old wrinkly people bumping uglies..........ya i don't get off on that. Unless say in Grand Torino if Clint Eastwood introduced Toad's grandma to the one eyed monster. I could probably watch that. Definatly if he got with Yum Yum though. I would really like to PIIHB.
booger 03:29 AM 12-25-2009
lol since when has i would put it in her butt

turned into i would pee in my mouth. I had to edit my previous post. LOL who the hell did that?
barry_smilez20 03:32 AM 12-25-2009
jarred allen rulez
bevischief 09:53 AM 12-25-2009
UFO!
Hammock Parties 07:51 PM 12-25-2009
Jerry Goldsmith is pretty amazing. I have his Rambo soundtracks. I just heard a cue from the Rambo II soundtrack in a track on the Rio Conchos album, also composed by Goldsmith. 20 years apart. Amazing!
Gonzo 09:15 PM 12-25-2009
I think I'm going to start a death pool this year. My 1st choice will be John Goodman. I can't lose, that guy dies 4-6 times a year.
Posted via Mobile Device
Page 99 of 445
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up