Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Ben Niemann
TLO 03:52 PM 09-11-2020
Ben Niemann
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:33 PM 10-19-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Right, that's all I'm saying. These are the three guys on the roster, and of those, I'd take Sorenson every single time.

FWIW, I doubt DOD and Niemann are on the team next season; I figure Veach will find a way to fill those spots with a couple better players.

Sorenson might stick around another season, if he plays up to the standard he set for himself in the playoffs. But regardless, he's not long for staying with the team either, IMO.
Niemann might be back for ST. I think DOD is as good as gone.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:34 AM 10-20-2020
Hard to find much fault with the defense yesterday, but is Niemann really still getting more playing time than Gay?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Hard to find much fault with the defense yesterday, but is Niemann really still getting more playing time than Gay?
Gay only got 2 snaps yesterday. Of course, Niemann only got 18. Not a lot of snaps overall in the game due to running the ball so much.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:05 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Gay only got 2 snaps yesterday. Of course, Niemann only got 18. Not a lot of snaps overall in the game due to running the ball so much.
Only two? Swear I saw him more than that. Not sure I saw him make a play, but I thought I saw him pre-snap a few times. Maybe I've got his number misremembered.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:32 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Only two? Swear I saw him more than that. Not sure I saw him make a play, but I thought I saw him pre-snap a few times. Maybe I've got his number misremembered.
According to multiple sources (via Google) Gay had 18 ST snaps and 2 defensive snaps.

Niemann had 18 defensive snaps and 16 ST snaps.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:33 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
According to multiple sources (via Google) Gay had 18 ST snaps and 2 defensive snaps.

Niemann had 18 defensive snaps and 16 ST snaps.
Huh. Okay, must've gotten his number wrong. Wonder why Gay's snaps were so limited? Would've thought he would be a good fit for playing BUF.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:34 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
The LB's were outstanding in run support yesterday. No one has really touched on that yet.

How 'bout Damien Wilson? Possibly his best game as a Chief?

I have nothing to back that up other than my eyes, but he and Hitchens were flyin' and thumpin' yesterday.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:44 PM 10-20-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The LB's were outstanding in run support yesterday. No one has really touched on that yet.

How 'bout Damien Wilson? Possibly his best game as a Chief?

I have nothing to back that up other than my eyes, but he and Hitchens were flyin' and thumpin' yesterday.
If it wasn't Wilson's best game as a Chief, it was damn close. He was playing with fire yesterday.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:15 PM 10-20-2020
Hitch since the 2nd half of last game has been pretty good. Definitely has been playing with a lot more aggression in the last six quarters or so.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:41 PM 10-20-2020
Damien Wilson straight up destroyed that RB on that third and 1.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up