ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kyler Murray, Justin Hebert or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 08:37 AM 10-26-2020
We are starting to see some people saying Kyler Murray/Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Kyler or Justin over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Murray, Herbert Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:55 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No idea what you’re watching but the games I watched were not Herbert’s fault.

-Leads team to winning FG attempt in NO. Kicker misses game winning FG.
-Broncos aren’t even in the red zone with less than 10 seconds and the defense gets a horrible PI in the end zone. Broncos win game on last play bc of that.
-Leads the team all the down the field. He throws two catchable balls, balls that NFL receivers have to catch, and they both drop the ball to lose the game last Sunday.
-Leads the team all the way down the field and Keenan Allen fumbles the game away.

You’re making it seem like he’s losing tons of games bc he had a bad pick in the TB game
Yeah, he's elite. Just like David Carr and every other young QB you've ever seen. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:57 AM 11-12-2020
Herbert so far looks like a stud and will be Mahomes in the division nemesis. Something Brady never had mor Manning. Tyler is looking good but he's still learning like Herbert.

Mahomes is better and will remain better.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:01 AM 11-12-2020
I have said it before and I'll say it again. Us and the media forget how young Mahomes is. This is year three. Only 3! He hasn't reached his prime yet. In year 6 he may be even more unstoppable and will have seen every type of defense.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:02 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, he's elite. Just like David Carr and every other young QB you've ever seen. :-)
Well I guess you can project if you can’t refute the facts. And no he’s not elite. I said he was “good”.

The kid is on pace for 34 TD’s, 10 INT’s and he didn’t even play all of their games.

The record for TD’s thrown by a rookie QB is 27 and Herbert should easily beat that. But nah man he sucks :-)
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:06 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Herbert so far looks like a stud and will be Mahomes in the division nemesis. Something Brady never had mor Manning. Tyler is looking good but he's still learning like Herbert.

Were you hit in the head numerous times?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:10 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Well I guess you can project if you can’t refute the facts. And no he’s not elite. I said he was “good”.

The kid is on pace for 34 TD’s, 10 INT’s and he didn’t even play all of their games.

The record for TD’s thrown by a rookie QB is 27 and Herbert should easily beat that. But nah man he sucks :-)
I never said he "sucks". So if that's your argument, forget it.

If you agree he's not elite, then we agree.

People are overstating how good he is. That's the bottom line. People are mentioning him in the same breath with the promising 2nd and 3rd-year QB's like Kyler Murray and he's just not there, not even really close yet. People get really excited about live arms and don't look at the whole game.

The stats actually bear this out and his QBR and splits show the truth. He's REALLY good when ahead and things are going well. He's average when the game is on the line and heavily, heavily dependent on safe passes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:10 AM 11-12-2020

And right here is exactly what I'm talking about.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:14 AM 11-12-2020
Kyler Murray>>>>>>Herbert
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:18 AM 11-12-2020
Htis is spot fucking on
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:28 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Were you hit in the head numerous times?
There is nothing wrong with what I said. Jerkoff.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:41 AM 11-12-2020
There is nothing wrong with what I said. Jerkoff.
There's a lot wrong with anointing Herbert competition with Mahomes for the next 10 years.

There's absolutely no proof he can play at that kind of sustained level. Even if he's fucking GREAT this year (and he's not) it's half a season essentially.

Way too early to declare anything about him.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:48 AM 11-12-2020
It's pretty crazy just how many potentially solid young QBs are in the league right now. It wasn't that long ago that the top QBs were Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees, and the 'best' younger QB was . . . Carson Wentz?

Now we seem to have a crop of young talented QBs in just a couple years. Which is great for the league, and IMO, great for Mahomes. I for one hope that Herbert turns out to be a great QB; the high level of competition will nothing but push Patrick to be even better down the road.

Sorry, I forgot about Luck; definitely a better overall QB than Wentz. But other than those guys it was kind of thin.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:55 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
It's pretty crazy just how many potentially solid young QBs are in the league right now. It wasn't that long ago that the top QBs were Brady, Manning, Rodgers, Wilson, Brees, and the 'best' younger QB was . . . Carson Wentz?

Now we seem to have a crop of young talented QBs in just a couple years. Which is great for the league, and IMO, great for Mahomes. I for one hope that Herbert turns out to be a great QB; the high level of competition will nothing but push Patrick to be even better down the road.
Yea, it definitely feels like there are less QB busts these days than 20 or even 10 years ago?

I think it’s because the rules are so slanted towards offense these days and not as many great defenses around.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:58 AM 11-12-2020
That's because it's easy as fuck to pass this year
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:01 PM 11-12-2020
Mahomes can win at any place on the field and at any point in the game from ahead or behind.

Herbert can’t hold 16-point leads.

Murray is a good QB who hasn’t won anything.

There is not one GM in the NFL who wouldn’t pick Mahomes 1st by a huge margin.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up