ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1681 of 2688
« First < 681118115811631167116771678167916801681 168216831684168516911731178121812681 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:59 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Did you watch the chiefs last season at all?

He throws like that all the time. It was the knock in college. He was OFF last week. His downfield accuracy was off all game. It's rare,but it happens to the best QB's. Guys have BAD games. Most of the time he does that same shit and drops strikes and rather than nitpicking his mechanics people say "look at how ****ing crazy this is".

Footwork shmootwork. He had a bad game. 300 yards. 27 offensive points. 2 minute game winning drive.
Yeah lol @ me for taking the position that a QB is going to be more accurate throwing from a good platform vs. flicking it to the right with their wrist while standing flat-footed.

I must be taking those darn crazy pills again. Mahomes clearly could throw it with his pinky blind-folded and it will always land on a dime because he did it once.

And again - I'm not criticizing him for doing it. Obviously he felt the need in the moment. And yes Mahomes is more accurate throwing off-platform than anyone - which is an amazing ability that only Rodgers also seems to have. But it's still going to be harder to be consistently accurate 25-yards down the field when flicking it like that - even for GOD.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:08 AM 10-03-2019
So, king is really arguing against Mahomes checking for a flag...JFC a sad day even for him. A flag thrown by that official, at that time, in that situation is offensive holding...period
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:12 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
So, king is really arguing against Mahomes checking for a flag...JFC a sad day even for him. A flag thrown by that official, at that time, in that situation is offensive holding...period
Not to mention, and I haven't checked the tape or anything, but I'm betting he saw holding occur and that's why he checked. He won't say that though.
[Reply]
-King- 10:18 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Not to mention, and I haven't checked the tape or anything, but I'm betting he saw holding occur and that's why he checked. He won't say that though.
Are you guys seriously saying it's okay to give up on a play it you THINK a penalty may take it back?

I love Mahomes as much as anyone but Jesus this is taking his ballwashing to another level.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:19 AM 10-03-2019
Are we really that pissy about Mahomes sneaking a peak back at the official for half a sec. while he's scrambling with clearly no one remotely even close to him?

I mean, really???
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:21 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Are you guys seriously saying it's okay to give up on a play it you THINK a penalty may take it back?

I love Mahomes as much as anyone but Jesus this is taking his ballwashing to another level.
You are such a little bitch it is truly almost unbelievable. Shut the fuck up about it already.
[Reply]
-King- 10:24 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Are we really that pissy about Mahomes sneaking a peak back at the official for half a sec. while he's scrambling with clearly no one remotely even close to him?

I mean, really???
I don't mind it. I thought he was looking back to see if there was a defender behind him. He's done that many times.

I don't think it's a smart play to look for a flag and then give up on a play because you THINK it might be a holding penalty. That's ridiculous. What's next? Can a corner quit on a play because he thinks the flag thrown is going to be OPI?
[Reply]
-King- 10:25 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
You are such a little bitch it is truly almost unbelievable. Shut the fuck up about it already.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/prof...?do=ignorelist
[Reply]
staylor26 10:28 AM 10-03-2019
King pussy being a faggot per usual
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 10-03-2019
king pussy would be happiest if tyreek hill was guilty and mahomes was indicted as a co-conspirator
[Reply]
-King- 10:34 AM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
King pussy being a faggot per usual
A player should give up on a play if he thinks a penalty will send it back.

Agree or disagree.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:35 AM 10-03-2019

Considering he's nursing a bum ankle, if Mahomes didn't think it was worth it to run 20 yards on a play that is almost definitely coming back then yes I say it's ok. I don't worry even a little bit about Mahomes' drive to win or effort so I trust his judgement. That's not ballwashing. JFC.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:36 AM 10-03-2019
A player should give up on a play if he thinks a penalty will send it back.

Agree or disagree.
*Dumb argument that ignores context*
[Reply]
-King- 10:44 AM 10-03-2019
*Dumb argument that ignores context*
What's the context?

I swear this forum will make excuses for anything these days. Just because we love this team and love Mahomes doesn't mean we have to say that what he said made any sense. A flag thrown isn't an excuse for anyone to quit on a play.

But whatever. Guess since it's Mahomes, it's okay.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:45 AM 10-03-2019
What's the context?

I swear this forum will make excuses for anything these days. Just because we love this team and love Mahomes doesn't mean we have to say that what he said made any sense. A flag thrown isn't an excuse for anyone to quit on a play.
Considering he's nursing a bum ankle, if Mahomes didn't think it was worth it to run 20 yards on a play that is almost definitely coming back then yes I say it's ok. I don't worry even a little bit about Mahomes' drive to win or effort so I trust his judgement. That's not ballwashing. JFC.
I just posted the context. Stop embarrassing yourself.
[Reply]
Page 1681 of 2688
« First < 681118115811631167116771678167916801681 168216831684168516911731178121812681 > Last »
Up