ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 158
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:14 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Eastwood:
There’s some cocky fans in this thread that aren’t giving Tampa any respect. Same thing that happened with the WFT, Saints and Packers fans. A lot of homers saying “we beat their ass last time” , but in reality, you had a historic 1st quarter with 17 points and struggled the rest of the game. We kicked the ball to you guys with 4 minutes left in the 4th and the score was 24-27 after we just scored a TD, but y’all were able to run out the clock. We are a better team than we were back then, it’s pretty freakin obvious that you don’t watch our games.

Tampa will win this game.

Said every Bills fan just last week.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:14 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Was this the game that produced one of the best GDT posts in board history? Something along the lines of 'I hope the Bucs aim that cannon at our sideline'.
Holy shit that's incredible. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:14 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
"Gonna suck when you lose 54"- 49erDoug

Good guess. The 49ers actually had fans.

I guess it could be Dickie V since he is only confirmed Buccaneers fan I know of.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:14 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I watched Brees, with a torn rotator cuff, bad foot, and healing ribs and lungs bail out the Bucs a few times, giving them 3 TD drives within the 40.

I watched Brady, who was admittedly impressive in the first half, throw 3 picks in the 2nd half just to be bailed out by Rodgers being a dumbass on several occasions.

And I assume you're just a butthurt Bills fan, since these are exactly the same narratives we heard from them, with no concrete reasoning why they would win the rematch besides "we're better now!".... and just like the Bills, that equates to beating several shit teams in December followed by less than impressive playoff games. :-)
They absolutely, positively need multiple turnovers to win against good teams.

That's not happening vs KC
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:15 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This would be amazing :-)

He said it in response to Skip saying he'll be wearing a brady bucs shirt.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:15 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Anyone else believe that this is a Donko or Faider fan? It could be daquix! We all know that the Buccaneers don’t have any real fans. I’m not buying it.
Geography and football intelligence points to another butthurt Bills fan or a Patriots "fan".
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:18 PM 01-30-2021
A week after the NFCCG the first troll finally shows up on our doorstep. Gotta be some kind of record.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:18 PM 01-30-2021
Geography and football intelligence points to another butthurt Bills fan or a Patriots "fan".
:-)
[Reply]
eDave 02:20 PM 01-30-2021
In my defense, I haven’t read the entire history of this board. I only made it though 7 pages of this thread before I wanted to punch babies.
You are fully up to date.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 02:22 PM 01-30-2021
There’s some cocky fans in this thread that aren’t giving Tampa any respect. Same thing that happened with the WFT, Saints and Packers fans. A lot of homers saying “we beat their ass last time” , but in reality, you had a historic 1st quarter with 17 points and struggled the rest of the game. We kicked the ball to you guys with 4 minutes left in the 4th and the score was 24-27 after we just scored a TD, but y’all were able to run out the clock. We are a better team than we were back then, it’s pretty freakin obvious that you don’t watch our games.

Congrats on getting 2nd place in the NFC South this year. See you next Sunday.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 02:25 PM 01-30-2021

Brady and his 50/50 mini hail mary throws aren't cutting it against the Chiefs. That coupled with Mahomes legs, this might be over at halftime friend.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:26 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
A week after the NFCCG the first troll finally shows up on our doorstep. Gotta be some kind of record.
I would say 2nd, but the first one went directly to the Romper Room, which I guess would be more like showing up at our walkout basement's doorstep.

And that guy's geography and football intelligence also points at butthurt Bills fan or Patriots "fan".

It's so sweet they can't let us go.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:29 PM 01-30-2021
I would say 2nd, but the first one went directly to the Romper Room, which I guess would be more like showing up at our walkout basement's doorstep.

And that guy's geography and football intelligence also points at butthurt Bills fan or Patriots "fan".

It's so sweet they can't let us go.
Is it the guy that went and tattled on the mods here at a different board? That was so pathetic.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:36 PM 01-30-2021

Oh boy, we got a live one. 🤣
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:37 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Is it the guy that went and tattled on the mods here at a different board? That was so pathetic.
No.... however, that guy did create a mult "the pack is back" before the conference championship games that didn't age well. :-)
[Reply]
Page 58 of 158
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Up