ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelce to host "Are you Smarter than a Celebrity?" game show
DaFace 02:37 PM 04-16-2024

Travis Kelce Confirms He'll Host 'Are You 'Smarter Than a Celebrity?': 'I'm Just Happy to Be on the Hosting Side' https://t.co/73PiT8jI8L

— People (@people) April 16, 2024

[Reply]
excessive 06:31 AM 04-17-2024
Can't remember where, but I read that he committed to doing the show before he started dating Taylor and subsequently blowing up into an A-list celebrity. The gist of the story was that the show is now kind of beneath his reach of possibilities and he is doing the show because he is bound contractually.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:04 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
They should let Aaron Rodgers host this show.

I'd pay to watch him go "ACCCKKKKTUally....."

:-)
He’d fit in well in CPDC
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:08 AM 04-17-2024
Kelce definitely setting up that Michael Strahan kinda life outside of football in the near future.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:50 AM 04-17-2024
I remember this female comic was doing a standup that went mini-viral, and she was talking about how she worked for SNL when Kelce hosted.

Said that he was a nice guy, terrible reader. The table read was a drag as Kelce's reading was rough, and that she walked by his dressing room later in the week to hear Kelce "and his football friends" practicing lines together, and she led the crowd going "awwwwwww"
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:28 AM 04-17-2024
I'm shocked we're this far in and no one has said that he needs to be focusing on football and working on staying healthy.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:52 AM 04-17-2024
In episode 1 of moonbase 8 he was pretty good .
[Reply]
scho63 08:54 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I'm shocked we're this far in and no one has said that he needs to be focusing on football and working on staying healthy.
Guy is in the middle of transitioning from football life to post football life. He has set himself up financially and has a 2nd career to fall back on when life on the field ends.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up