ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 26 of 38
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:01 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I won't shame anyone that doesn't get the vaccination, I'll view it as speeding up the Natural Selection process.

Plus, it's pretty evident that people that refuse to be vaccinated will find it difficult, if not impossible, to travel via airline, will be unable to attend concerts, sporting events and any other kind of indoor activity, so they can just live in the Stone Age with the other morons that refuse to be vaccinated.
Dont limit your thinking in this regard...those who refuse will likely be unable to be employed, buy food, or even engage in any part of civilized society without the proper paperwork.

It might be easier to just shoot them, but we dont want to seem gauche...
[Reply]
R Clark 09:31 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Dont limit your thinking in this regard...those who refuse will likely be unable to be employed, buy food, or even engage in any part of civilized society without the proper paperwork.

It might be easier to just shoot them, but we dont want to seem gauche...
Lol haven’t decided for myself, but go ahead and load your gun and come on down the price is right
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:46 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Lol haven’t decided for myself, but go ahead and load your gun and come on down the price is right
What do you mean you 'havent decided for yourself'...you dont get that choice. You either get your mind right and get a vaccine or you live you life in the stone age according to Dane. I wish you the best...if you decide to go against the conventional wisdom. Wear your mask, get your shot, and as a good citizen, you'll be ok.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:10 PM 12-05-2020
A lot of people seem to think they'll have a choice here.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:22 PM 12-05-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
A lot of people seem to think they'll have a choice here.
you always have a choice. You don’t have to work at that business that requires vaccination. You don’t have to get on an airplane. You don’t have to go to that arena concert. See that movie.

They are all private businesses. They can make whatever rules they want for customers to use their business. You can tell them to fuck off with their rules and not patronize their business. Your always in charge of your decision.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:08 AM 12-06-2020
The funny thing is that we have to "show papers" for all sorts of stuff, but the doubters are used to it so they don't put up a fuss about it. We can't fly without putting up an ID, and that ID (at least in Colorado) involves getting fingerprinted. We have a massive profile of behavior with the credit card companies and online presence. And for that matter I've had to carry proof of yellow fever vaccinations and other vaccinations to travel to certain places internationally. Proof of vaccination is going to be 0.000001 percent of everything that "they" already know about us.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:18 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The funny thing is that we have to "show papers" for all sorts of stuff, but the doubters are used to it so they don't put up a fuss about it. We can't fly without putting up an ID, and that ID (at least in Colorado) involves getting fingerprinted. We have a massive profile of behavior with the credit card companies and online presence. And for that matter I've had to carry proof of yellow fever vaccinations and other vaccinations to travel to certain places internationally. Proof of vaccination is going to be 0.000001 percent of everything that "they" already know about us.
Not saying they're right but an argument could be made that an injection is far more invasive than a fingerprint or a signature, which are currently the only things required when you get an ID.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:24 AM 12-06-2020
And somehow lifting so much as a finger to authenticate identity and eligibility to vote, which could obviate shitshows like we just endured and continue to endure, is a bridge too far.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:30 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
And somehow lifting so much as a finger to authenticate identity and eligibility to vote, which could obviate shitshows like we just endured and continue to endure, is a bridge too far.
Lol.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:24 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
It was only a shitshow according to the loser and his followers.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:52 AM 12-06-2020
No, don't want one. Since Covid for me is no more risky than the seasonal flu I'll hold out as long as possible and let others be experimented on first.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:27 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
No, don't want one. Since Covid for me is no more risky than the seasonal flu I'll hold out as long as possible and let others be experimented on first.
^ Doesn’t understand how herd immunity works.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:38 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
What do you mean you 'havent decided for yourself'...you dont get that choice. You either get your mind right and get a vaccine or you live you life in the stone age according to Dane. I wish you the best...if you decide to go against the conventional wisdom. Wear your mask, get your shot, and as a good citizen, you'll be ok.
FUCK YOU! I'M NOT TAKING IT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:30 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
^ Doesn’t understand how herd immunity works.
I doubt you know jack shit. I'll stick with the top scientists at Stanford, Oxford, Harvard to inform my decisions.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:45 AM 12-06-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I doubt you know jack shit. I'll stick with the top scientists at Stanford, Oxford, Harvard to inform my decisions.
I’m sure those scientists understand how herd immunity works, but you do you.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 38
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up