ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 22 of 38
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:17 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
This is complete bullshit. 95% of the people in the world are good, decent people just trying to live their lives to the best of their ability.
As am I, just that pure altruism isn't a high priority at the moment.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:36 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I know I can, the world is proving there is no value in better.

And before anything gets twisted, this isn't going out and harming people. This is having enough of doing anything not in my interest for the 'greater good' of a bunch of people who hate each other and don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
Is your moral compass that much of a feather in the wind?

I fully agree the world is a pretty abysmal place at the moment, but that doesn’t lead me down a path where I neglect self-improvement and the hope of being better for myself and the greater good.

I realize that sounds like a bunch of altruistic nonsense, but it starts somewhere.
[Reply]
loochy 09:38 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Is she hot?
Nah

Slumpbuster
[Reply]
loochy 09:39 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
This is complete bullshit. 95% of the people in the world are good, decent people just trying to live their lives to the best of their ability.
This is a very hopeful, unLoneWolf-like post
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:54 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Is your moral compass that much of a feather in the wind?

I fully agree the world is a pretty abysmal place at the moment, but that doesn’t lead me down a path where I neglect self-improvement and the hope of being better for myself and the greater good.

I realize that sounds like a bunch of altruistic nonsense, but it starts somewhere.
A vaccine isn't self-improvement.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:54 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm excited about the vaccine. I'll be first in line.
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I will sidle up and pretend to have a conversation with you, and then I'll just stay in the line as it moves forward.
Glory dayze is in great shape. I’m still fat. I’ll be in line in front of him. Wonder what letting someone sidle up to you in line is worth?:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:57 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Glory dayze is in great shape. I’m still fat. I’ll be in line in front of him. Wonder what letting someone sidle up to you in line is worth?:-)
There will be no cutting in line.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:00 PM 11-27-2020
A vaccine isn't self-improvement.
Reducing one's likelihood of contracting a virus that's killed 250k+ people seems like a reasonable aim, even if it doesn't entirely meet your definition of self improvement.

You're capable of being better, Baby Lee. Virtual hugs.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:01 PM 11-27-2020
I know I can, the world is proving there is no value in better.

And before anything gets twisted, this isn't going out and harming people. This is having enough of doing anything not in my interest for the 'greater good' of a bunch of people who hate each other and don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
As most who Have met me in person know, I’m a better person in real life than on here.

I don’t treat my fellow human beings with “being better” to get something from them. The “value” is my own.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:13 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
This is a very hopeful, unLoneWolf-like post
I’ve been forced to take a long hard look at myself and how I view the world. Life can be a beautiful thing if you just get out there and live it. I believe most people feel this way and want to be good people and help others when they are able. We have let the fringe elements of society taint that narrative. I refuse to let my outlook be tainted by the minority that makes the news.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:20 PM 11-27-2020
There will be no cutting in line.
I just happen to be walking next to you. If I get accidentally drawn into the front of the line it's just an oversight.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:21 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Keep in mind that I have to hold back some budget to pay Baby Lee to get vaccinated.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:28 PM 11-27-2020
I just happen to be walking next to you. If I get accidentally drawn into the front of the line it's just an oversight.
Just don't try to hold my hand. NTTAWWT
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:29 PM 11-27-2020
Just don't try to hold my hand. NTTAWWT
What if it helps us get to the front of the line as a couple who has historically faced discrimination?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:31 PM 11-27-2020
Keep in mind that I have to hold back some budget to pay Baby Lee to get vaccinated.
I couldn't take your money.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 38
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up