ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 21 of 38
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:30 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I want to see what side effects and mutations it causes people first then I'll decide risk reward. Is it like flue shot that makes you sick to keep from getting sick?
Could you explain to me how the flue (sic) shot makes you sick?
[Reply]
TLO 07:32 PM 11-27-2020
I want to see what side effects and mutations it causes people first then I'll decide risk reward. Is it like flue shot that makes you sick to keep from getting sick?
No no no. Don't fall for that shit. The flu shot doesn't make you sick.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:38 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You're likely to find a lot of people who don't even bother with tinfoil hat stuff, or they'll cite it as a stalking horse.

Sensing not a lot of residual enthusiasm for doing things for the good of a broken and hateful society.

Like said at the outset, you think it's important I be vaccinated, put money in my hand.
It'll never actually happen, but I actually do think there's an argument to be made for paying people to get it. There's no question that the economic benefit to getting as many people as possible to get it will outweigh the cost of a modest incentive.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:56 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Ok . Looking this poll is like seeing who the NPCs are. My sister has a PHD in microbiology and virology. No vaccine is going to make you immune from something that mutates at the rate of coronavirus. That's why we still have the flu each year.

Take the vaccine and ask for two, so you'll be extra safe!! Always trust the government, the media, and big pharma to have your best interest in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strange she never brought that up when I was plowing her
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:57 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And this is why people of your ilk may end up getting the vaccine because of stick rather than carrot.

Your choice to be what you are.
You know shit-all about what I am, and I'd love to see your vision of vaccination by 'stick,' particularly one because society is too much of a dick to even offer a carrot.

Your choice to be what you are as well, chumminrub.
[Reply]
farmerchief 08:03 PM 11-27-2020
I just got a slightly sore arm when I got my flu shot, must have been one of the lucky ones?:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:03 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It's not polite for a woman in that situation to say, "Hey, this makes me think of microbiology..."
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:04 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's not polite for a woman in that situation to say, "Hey, this makes me think of microbiology..."
To be fair, it is Billay. She might have been thinking about all the infectious diseases he has...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:16 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Ok . Looking this poll is like seeing who the NPCs are. My sister has a PHD in microbiology and virology. No vaccine is going to make you immune from something that mutates at the rate of coronavirus. That's why we still have the flu each year.

Take the vaccine and ask for two, so you'll be extra safe!! Always trust the government, the media, and big pharma to have your best interest in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:-)that's hilarious
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:19 PM 11-27-2020
You know shit-all about what I am, and I'd love to see your vision of vaccination by 'stick,' particularly one because society is too much of a dick to even offer a carrot.

I don’t know shit bout you except what one can possibly glean from what another poster puts in their posts. I will say that you seem much more cynical and angry than you ever have before.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:20 PM 11-27-2020
My rapid covid test came back negative this morning. I'm glad for that but my COPD flaired up kicked my ass this week and if I should end up getting covid it could be the end of me . Unless I get covid i don't plan on getting any vaccine though.
makes sense

:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:34 PM 11-27-2020

You’re going to be offered the vaccination for free. That’s a carrot.

You may not be able to participate in certain activities if you don’t get the vaccine. Similarly, you may be ‘taxed’ by your health insurance provider. That’s the stick.

You’re a smart guy, dude. You don’t always need to lean toward douche in these matters.

I believe you can be better.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:05 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I believe you can be better.
I know I can, the world is proving there is no value in better.

And before anything gets twisted, this isn't going out and harming people. This is having enough of doing anything not in my interest for the 'greater good' of a bunch of people who hate each other and don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
[Reply]
Spott 09:13 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Is she hot?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:15 PM 11-27-2020
I know I can, the world is proving there is no value in better.
This is complete bullshit. 95% of the people in the world are good, decent people just trying to live their lives to the best of their ability.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 38
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up