ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 126
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126 >
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:45 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Lulz at the mothers name thing. Also you can't call a movie well cast when the pick for Lex was a total abortion.
Abortion? No. A different interpretation? Yes.

The comic book fanboys will never be happy.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:47 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Is the UC available On Demand? I ask because obviously I am WAY to lazy to put the 90 seconds in to search for the answer myself...
It's $4.99 on VUDU and Amazon.

I bought the $19.99 Amazon version because I figured that at 3 hours, it would take me a few sittings in order to finish it (kids).

I was wrong. I was fully engaged and stayed up late to watch it. I started to watch it again last night but crashed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:50 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Lulz who is the moron?
Still you.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:56 PM 07-27-2016

[Reply]
Bowser 09:10 AM 07-28-2016
Interesting vid. Never quite thought of it that way, but that explains why the movie had such a disjointed feel to it and why people had a hard time connecting with it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:56 AM 07-28-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Makes a lot of sense.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:47 AM 09-08-2016
@BatmanNewsCom: BREAKING! Joe Manganiello is Deathstroke in Ben Affleck's Batman movie http://batman-news.com/2016/09/08/jo...ffleck-batman/

Stoked by this casting.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:54 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@BatmanNewsCom: BREAKING! Joe Manganiello is Deathstroke in Ben Affleck's Batman movie http://batman-news.com/2016/09/08/jo...ffleck-batman/

Stoked by this casting.

I remember that dude in Magic Mike XXL. He's tall- taller than Affleck, I think. That's good.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:23 AM 09-08-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I remember that dude in Magic Mike XXL. He's tall- taller than Affleck, I think. That's good.
Yes, absolutely. He also was the bully in Spiderman back in the day. Dude def is a specimen, I'm hoping for great things on screen between him and Batman.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:14 AM 09-09-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Yes, absolutely. He also was the bully in Spiderman back in the day. Dude def is a specimen, I'm hoping for great things on screen between him and Batman.
Physically he is definitely Deathstroke. But the character is layered and full of depth, so hopefully he can pull off that aspect.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:21 PM 09-09-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Physically he is definitely Deathstroke. But the character is layered and full of depth, so hopefully he can pull off that aspect.
Good news. He can pull it off.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 04:21 PM 09-11-2016
why does deathstroke look like a transformer and why is he in a batman movie?
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 04:38 PM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
Did he not pretend to be Batman at one point when Bats was MIA?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:48 PM 09-11-2016

It makes the most sense to get Deathstroke involved in the DCEU.

I don't think people will buy him as the main villain in a Justice League movie and it doesn't look like Green Arrow will be getting a stand-alone movie just yet.

As an enhanced human, Batman is the only one he should realistically have a chance against.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:03 PM 09-11-2016
Transformer?

[Reply]
Page 125 of 126
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126 >
Up