ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 126
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126 >
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
RobBlake 12:54 AM 07-26-2016
Bruce has been suffering from PTSD, beeen have weird nightmares..perhaps had had a mental collasp and martha triggered it.. could have been less cheesy but i understand the concept.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:26 AM 07-26-2016
Lulz at the mothers name thing. Also you can't call a movie well cast when the pick for Lex was a total abortion.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 05:06 AM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Lulz at the mothers name thing. Also you can't call a movie well cast when the pick for Lex was a total abortion.
Considering its not Lex, it's his son, and the UC seems to drop the hint he may be lurking in the shadows, I would say your point is, well, pointless.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:10 AM 07-26-2016
Still shit casting fanboi. Eisenturd blows
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 05:26 AM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Still shit casting fanboi. Eisenturd blows
Then you should have articulated it 1st time, h8r. I liked him in the Social Network, and if his performance isn't Lex, then your point still remains pointless. Again, the UC does a lot better job fleshing out his performance.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:46 AM 07-26-2016
Don't worry about.....PGM is an idiot.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:47 AM 07-26-2016
So, does the director's cut make this film somewhat more coherent?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:51 AM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I'm hoping so....because I bought it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:05 AM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Absolutely...flows way better, huge back story and plot details flesh it out. The theatrical cut is a coaster now.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:10 AM 07-26-2016
Is the UC available On Demand? I ask because obviously I am WAY to lazy to put the 90 seconds in to search for the answer myself...
[Reply]
journeyscarab 11:11 AM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Is the UC available On Demand? I ask because obviously I am WAY to lazy to put the 90 seconds in to search for the answer myself...
Thanks for asking...I am curious too.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:02 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Don't worry about.....PGM is an idiot.
Doesn't change the fact he's as bad as the movie
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:02 PM 07-26-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I'm hoping so....because I bought it.
Lulz who is the moron?
[Reply]