ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 108 of 126
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:32 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by Chazno:
maybe WB is listening to some of the criticisms http://screencrush.com/suicide-squad...ter_mobile_top
They'd better.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:38 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'd think anything wb has to make the future films the right way...sure bvss will make a ton of $$$ but the reviews and all out negativity has to have then relook at things to do better script wise. Also hope they fired the jackasses that made the Doomsday trailer that gave away so much too. Need to be careful with how much shit they show in trailers.
Agree about the trailer. It single-handedily kneecapped the greatest reveals in the movie. Imagine how much more epic the already epic Wonder Woman reveal would have been if we didn't know she was in the movie?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:03 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Agree about the trailer. It single-handedily kneecapped the greatest reveals in the movie. Imagine how much more epic the already epic Wonder Woman reveal would have been if we didn't know she was in the movie?
Isn't it blatantly spelled out who she actually is like an hour before she fights?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:17 PM 03-31-2016
They certainly could have done without showing Doomsday in the trailers.

They also could have done without giving him those super weird shockwave powers. What in the balls was that?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:27 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

They also could have done without giving him those super weird shockwave powers. What in the balls was that?
Agreed...that was my main beef and WW as WW reveal there. Those guys got fired I'm sure. CGI on Doomsday could've been way better too
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:36 PM 03-31-2016
@smichaelmadden: While a majority of audiences like BvS, that audience score has been steadily dropping. WB is definitely taking note of that.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:45 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
@smichaelmadden: While a majority of audiences like BvS, that audience score has been steadily dropping. WB is definitely taking note of that.
They're making big money off of a bad movie. They need to fix that in a hurry, or they'll kill the shared universe, because they're not going to get Transformers level lucky, IMO. Sony can talk to them about making money on a movie while still killing the franchise (Amazing Spider Man 2).
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:07 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by Chazno:
maybe WB is listening to some of the criticisms http://screencrush.com/suicide-squad...ter_mobile_top
Thats good. I think after Deadpool movie goers have decided they want some fun with their action heroes.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:39 PM 03-31-2016
Just saw it. I get the criticism. I don't see a clear plot and the whole reason why Batman and Superman fight together is BS.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:06 PM 03-31-2016
Conan right now..whole cast
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:15 AM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
Conan right now..whole cast
How was it?
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:22 AM 04-01-2016
I have zero interest in this movie.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:21 AM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

It seemed after he took in so much energy he pulsed and evolved into a tougher SOB..
[Reply]
frankotank 11:10 AM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Just saw it. I get the criticism. I don't see a clear plot and the whole reason why Batman and Superman fight together is BS.
right!
and...I've asked folks to chime in before.....in your opinion....what IS the reason?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:59 PM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
right!
and...I've asked folks to chime in before.....in your opinion....what IS the reason?
Wayne was pissed off because he witnessed Superman destroy Metropolis and kill thousands of innocent employees and friends.

He was paranoid of Supermans superior power and Godlike abilities.

He still was unsure if Superman was a friend or foe.
[Reply]
Page 108 of 126
« First < 85898104105106107108 109110111112118 > Last »
Up