ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 126
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:43 AM 03-30-2016
https://youtu.be/APAcR653Ltw

Discussion after b vs s....anyone understand that the DC bluray version is the ultimate cut of this movie and not just deleted scenes? I am real curious to see that one. Should've just sent with it in theaters. Apparently wb didn't want to release it cause of the length and rated R.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:46 AM 03-30-2016
Yeah, Snyder says it's his director's cut.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:23 AM 03-30-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah, Snyder says it's his director's cut.
I've never seen a DC of Watchmen...was it that much better? Also discussed in this video was kingdom of heaven was crap in theaters but a great DC.
[Reply]
RobBlake 11:43 AM 03-30-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I've never seen a DC of Watchmen...was it that much better? Also discussed in this video was kingdom of heaven was crap in theaters but a great DC.
yes. This is the same instance with Daredevil which theatrical version/tv version just bombs but the DC is actually formidable
[Reply]
Valiant 12:09 PM 03-30-2016
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I read its been a huge winner so far overseas. Dont you think that will help?
I read on here or on an article the new thing to do is move money around to inflate the cost. That way they do not let it trickle down. Very simplistic explanation.

kind of like how kcpl charges me 3 fees all meaning the exact same thing.
[Reply]
Fish 03:48 PM 03-30-2016
:-)..... goofball fans have started a petition....

Boot Zack Snyder off of Justice League

https://www.change.org/p/warner-bros...justice-league
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:38 PM 03-30-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)..... goofball fans have started a petition....

Boot Zack Snyder off of Justice League

https://www.change.org/p/warner-bros...justice-league
There's also a petition going around to have the R cut in theaters...lol. Neither will work
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:16 PM 03-30-2016
Finally saw it. I enjoyed it, but I had read pretty much everything about it beforehand and adjusted my expectations accordingly.

That said, I didn't understand something. How did they plot to frame Superman for the murders in the desert with guns and shit? And then with the bomb at the Capitol? He's fucking Superman. He isn't going to slaughter a bunch of people with guns and bombs.

I loved Batman, especially the warehouse fight scene. Fuck me, that was worth the price of admission alone.

Wonder Woman was a beast. I also loved the meta-human files, particularly Aquaman. That dude's a baller and I can't wait to see him on the silver screen.

The nightmare scenes were weird, as was the Flash coming back in time and Lex saying he rang the dinner bell for Darkseid I'm assuming; but you can see they're really trying to set up the future Justice League installments. I'm excited for what will come.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:51 PM 03-30-2016
I'd think anything wb has to make the future films the right way...sure bvss will make a ton of $$$ but the reviews and all out negativity has to have then relook at things to do better script wise. Also hope they fired the jackasses that made the Doomsday trailer that gave away so much too. Need to be careful with how much shit they show in trailers.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:22 PM 03-30-2016
I'd think anything wb has to make the future films the right way...sure bvss will make a ton of $$$ but the reviews and all out negativity has to have then relook at things to do better script wise. Also hope they fired the jackasses that made the Doomsday trailer that gave away so much too. Need to be careful with how much shit they show in trailers.
Not necessarily. If it makes a ton of money I don't think they will care too much about the reviews. Movies are made to make money not get good reviews. Although having a combination of both is obviously the ideal.

I honestly think the reviews are being pretty harsh. Yeah the film wasn't a top 5 film of all-time but it still was pretty damn good. Not once did I think "man this movie is terrible, would it end already."

Although I will say that one scene with Lex Luthor shoving the cherry jolly rancher in the politicians mouth was completely stupid and unnecessary. One of the worst scenes in a movie I have ever seen to be honest but I still liked the movie and I'm looking forward to seeing it again.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:29 AM 03-31-2016
So did Lex somehow contact Darkseid? If so, how? The Kryptonian ship?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:37 AM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
So did Lex somehow contact Darkseid? If so, how? The Kryptonian ship?
I'm assuming that is the case...he def knows something is going on based on that deleted scene
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:10 AM 03-31-2016
I'm assuming that is the case...he def knows something is going on based on that deleted scene

In the theatrical version they cut it to make it seem like Luthor only used the ship to learn how to create Doomsday but the Kryptonian AI said their library had knowledge of many different worlds. It's possible they had records on Darkseid, the New Gods, and Apokolips.
[Reply]
frankotank 03:47 PM 03-31-2016
just saw it. couldn't wait for it to be over. wonder woman's appearance with about 20 minutes left was a breath of fresh air....but overall.....blek.

batman, superman and wonder woman....I liked them all and thought they were well cast and did a good job with their characters.....but the STORY was shit.
lex luthor was a joke man....he's a kid for crying out loud (or at least looks like one)! he's too young to be lex. I'da loved to see Cranston be lex! tell me that wouldn't have been bad ass!!

so...about that lame story line....
I'd like to hear from those of you who've seen this turd....tell me in your own words according to this movie....why did they dislike each other so much? why fight?
[Reply]
Chazno 04:09 PM 03-31-2016
maybe WB is listening to some of the criticisms http://screencrush.com/suicide-squad...ter_mobile_top
[Reply]
Page 107 of 126
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Up