ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Here is a tribute to the 'Mad Dog' hoping he is tapped for DOD
Chiefshrink 12:05 PM 11-24-2016
I think it is only fitting to repost this modern day General Patton speech in tribute to General Mike Mattis hoping he leads the DOD because he will not apologize for defending this country. And what a day to post this speech, Thanksgiving !!!!

Enjoy my conservative hawk brethren !!!!


[Reply]
Easy 6 08:35 PM 11-24-2016
Mattis would be the best SecDef of my lifetime, no question about it... a living legend and second only to Chesty Puller in Marine Corp history as a beloved, revered figure

Extremely tough, but extremely fair and rational... he is a very deep thinker, one of the best read men in all of the military

"Be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet"
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:44 PM 11-24-2016
Any chance,like Patton. He might show up here and slap a few yeller bitches around?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:06 PM 11-24-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
"Be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet"
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:34 PM 11-25-2016
This is the guy Bill Kristol and his Never Trumpers wanted to run, so Trump couldn't win. Good thing he said no. Good thing he talked Trump out of torture by informing him it doesn't produce reliable intel. Good thing he supports a two state solution to the Israeli conflict. Good thing he criticizes the settlements by Israel as harming resolution prospects. Tho' he's wrong about Iran and ISIS not being enemies. ISIS is Sunni Wahhabism right out of Saudi Arabia, who funds them which the Saudis say our CIA knew. Iran is Shiia who are historic mortal enemies of Sunni Islam and of Saudi Arabia which is common information. They also compete in oil markets. It's no wonder Kristol & Co liked this man. Kristol would get his war #5 in the Middle East. This man should be put in charge of the Department of Offense.

Mattis was also critical of Trump saying our allies in NATO were freeloading, which they are. So I guess he supports our role as global cop.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:43 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This is the guy Bill Kristol and his Never Trumpers wanted to run, so Trump couldn't win. Good thing he said no. Good thing he talked Trump out of torture by informing him it doesn't produce reliable intel. Good thing he supports a two state solution to the Israeli conflict. Good thing he criticizes the settlements by Israel as harming resolution prospects. Tho' he's wrong about Iran and ISIS not being enemies. ISIS is Sunni Wahhabism right out of Saudi Arabia, who funds them which the Saudis say our CIA knew. Iran is Shiia who are historic mortal enemies of Sunni Islam and of Saudi Arabia which is common information. They also compete in oil markets. It's no wonder Kristol & Co liked this man. Kristol would get his war #5 in the Middle East. This man should be put in charge of the Department of Offense.

Mattis was also critical of Trump saying our allies in NATO were freeloading, which they are. So I guess he supports our role as global cop.
Mattis is not a bloodthirsty warmonger at all, BEP... any conclusion he comes to regarding Iran etc, is based on a deep and extremely well read intellectualism and understanding of world history

I'm all about limiting our military involvement across the world as much as possible, but we cannot and never will just sit back and let everyone do what they damn well please... if Mattis finds Iran to be a huge threat, I'm more than inclined to believe him
[Reply]
Rausch 02:54 PM 11-25-2016
What a HORRIBLY misleading thread.

Eat many dicks, sir, and find your peace in the graveyard of common waste...
[Reply]
Rausch 02:55 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
What a HORRIBLY misleading thread.

Eat many dicks, sir, and find your peace in the graveyard of common waste...



Was that angry and hateful enough? I want my voice to be heard. So, was, like, like, LOUD enough and angry enough?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:05 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Mattis is not a bloodthirsty warmonger at all, BEP... any conclusion he comes to regarding Iran etc, is based on a deep and extremely well read intellectualism and understanding of world history
I didn't say he was a blood thirsty warmonger. That's a strawman argument. I posted good and bad about him but ultimately doesn't really align with Trump on some things.

I beg to differ about "well read intellectualism and understanding of world history" though. Asserting it doesn't make it fact, but opinion. There's just as many intellectuals with knowledge of Iran which does not omit other facts, but most particularly about them today. They are not allies of ISIS. They are allies with the Shia we put in power in Iraq who they are helping. These last two points are FACTS.

Other than that the "history" you refer to is based on post 1952 history when we overthrew their govt, some of which falls under NeoCon propaganda talking-points of the past 15 years since they wrote a paper for taking down certain countries in the ME in the late 90's. Unless you're going back as far as Persia and Parthia. So, I have contrary facts to some of those allegedly "historic" points.


Originally Posted by :
I'm all about limiting our military involvement across the world as much as possible, but we cannot and never will just sit back and let everyone do what they damn well please... if Mattis finds Iran to be a huge threat, I'm more than inclined to believe him
This is a strawman argument too. The Iranian threat is inflated and by those who create or follow NeoCon talking points. They are not a conventional war threat that requires a military intervention. We do NOT need a 5th war in the ME on a country that cannot fight back and which would have to be occupied. It would more than likely create more terrorism too. Nothing your camp has done has reduced terrorism but has lead to more. This is FACT. Polls show most Americans are SICK of this type of thinking and action, which resulted in Republican losses at the presidential level for 8 years. If we do that then we're the bullies. What Iran feels about Israel is not our fight and Reagan would agree.

I understand you're in the camp that believes the US being a global cop is our job overall but only with a few cutbacks.

Seriously, considering someone the Never Trumpers wanted to run tho'?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:13 PM 11-25-2016
You always seem to get entirely too testy with me over simple disagreements, BEP

As for Iran only helping the shia, that simply isnt true

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...niran-n2195375

When it comes to America, Iran is more than willing to apply the "enemy of my enemy" doctrine
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:17 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You always seem to get entirely too testy with me over simple disagreements, BEP
Please, do not assume emotions that do not exist. You sounded that way to me too. I disagree with you and many other Republicans on this is all.
I don't like it when what I said is changed up tho'.

Originally Posted by :
As for Iran only helping the shia, that simply isnt true
"Only" helping? I didn't say that either.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...niran-n2195375

Originally Posted by :
When it comes to America, Iran is more than willing to apply the "enemy of my enemy" doctrine
Since when is the Obama admin trustworthy? They lie too. We're aiding Al Nusra in Syria which is AQ too. Saudi's fund them and they're our ally. What does that make us?

I will research that. Because every time Donger posted something like that, there was omitted information making it look different than it was. That could also be a false report put on newswires, which former CIA have admitted they do as part of psy-ops. I will check it out using my more accurate sources that I used on Iraq before going in.

Oh btw, sanctions don't work.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:43 PM 11-25-2016
Has Iran arrested top AQ leaders in their country instead of actually harboring them because they're allies? That's what I am finding. Looks like spin. Also we released the terrorist group, MEK, into Iran under Bush who were involved in terrorism. They were removed from the Terrorist Watch list even. There was another attack relatively reacently by some other Sunni terror group.

This was last September.

Iran Released Top Members of Al Qaeda in a Trade

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/18/wo...rade.html?_r=0
[Reply]
listopencil 05:03 PM 11-25-2016
Have you ever served in the military, Chiefshrink?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:53 PM 11-25-2016
Mattis has been described as a "warrior monk"

I honestly cant think of two words I'd rather have describe a military leader, its time Don stopped jacking around and just call the man his SecDef
[Reply]
Fairplay 06:05 PM 11-25-2016
Should be interesting to see how mad dog Mattis retaliates against Iran when they pull another attacking of a Navy ship. I can promise you it won't be from the leading from behind cowardice style that Obummer did.

Trump will be firm with them and make them think twice as well as our enemies how they will be treated if they go against us.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up