Page 132 of 132
« First < 3282122128129130131132
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:03 PM 07-06-2020
:-) TRUMP LOVES CHINA
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:10 PM 07-09-2020
You mad Bro?

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 9, 2020

“We know what took place. We have already seen criminality. What is happening? Biggest political scandal of our time.” @MariaBartiromo You are 100% correct, Maria, it is a disgrace that nothing happens. Obama and Biden spied on my campaign, AND GOT CAUGHT...BUT NOTHING!

PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT!

The Supreme Court sends case back to Lower Court, arguments to continue. This is all a political prosecution. I won the Mueller Witch Hunt, and others, and now I have to keep fighting in a politically corrupt New York. Not fair to this Presidency or Administration!

Courts in the past have given “broad deference”. BUT NOT ME!

We have a totally corrupt previous Administration, including a President and Vice President who spied on my campaign, AND GOT CAUGHT...and nothing happens to them. This crime was taking place even before my election, everyone knows it, and yet all are frozen stiff with fear....

....No Republican Senate Judiciary response, NO “JUSTICE”, NO FBI, NO NOTHING. Major horror show REPORTS on Comey & McCabe, guilty as hell, nothing happens. Catch Obama & Biden cold, nothing. A 3 year, $45,000,000 Mueller HOAX, failed - investigated everything....

...Won all against the Federal Government and the Democrats send everything to politically corrupt New York, which is falling apart with everyone leaving, to give it a second, third and fourth try. Now the Supreme Court gives a delay ruling that they would never have given...

....for another President. This is about PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT. We catch the other side SPYING on my campaign, the biggest political crime and scandal in U.S. history, and NOTHING HAPPENS. But despite this, I have done more than any President in history in first 3 1/2 years!

POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

[Reply]
stumppy 12:31 PM 07-09-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
You mad Bro?

:-):-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:30 AM Yesterday
Kind of seems like old Donnie is headed off the deep end . . .

Mail-In Ballot fraud found in many elections. People are just now seeing how bad, dishonest and slow it is. Election results could be delayed for months. No more big election night answers? 1% not even counted in 2016. Ridiculous! Just a formula for RIGGING an Election....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 10, 2020

....Absentee Ballots are fine because you have to go through a precise process to get your voting privilege. Not so with Mail-Ins. Rigged Election!!! 20% fraudulent ballots?

Too many Universities and School Systems are about Radical Left Indoctrination, not Education. Therefore, I am telling the Treasury Department to re-examine their Tax-Exempt Status...

... and/or Funding, which will be taken away if this Propaganda or Act Against Public Policy continues. Our children must be Educated, not Indoctrinated!

[Reply]
eDave 12:07 PM Yesterday
Bring this up in a debate, Joe.

"You've said that mail-in ballots are fraudulent, but absentee voting is fine. Real quick, can you just tell me what absentee voting is? Seriously, explain it to me like I'm a child. I'll wait."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:09 PM Yesterday
Kind of seems like old Donnie is headed off the deep end . . .

The truth upsetting you (again)?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:15 PM Yesterday
You know you're dealing with a fucktard if they start talking about "indoctrination" in public schools.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You know you're dealing with a ****tard if they start talking about "indoctrination" in public schools.
It's amazing that this blathering idiot is President of the United States.

What is he even suggesting? He wants to dictate local school and university curriculum?

Does he even know what his fucking job is? I don't think so.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:22 PM Yesterday
It's amazing that this blathering idiot is President of the United States.

What is he even suggesting? He wants to dictate local school and university curriculum?

Does he even know what his ****ing job is? I don't think so.
He's merely pandering for votes. He doesn't give a rat's ass what, if anything, is being taught in public schools.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:28 PM Yesterday
You know you're dealing with a fucktard if they start talking about "indoctrination" in public schools.
He's just spewing shit to see how many trumptards it sticks to.
[Reply]
MGRS13 12:49 PM Yesterday
He's merely pandering for votes. He doesn't give a rat's ass what, if anything, is being taught in public schools.
No he’s not. He is a fascist that wants to control all thought. Don’t teach he is god in school. Not tax exempt. Say he is not better then god in church not tax exempt. Dare to vote against him no longer allowed to vote. He’s a wanna be fascist dictator all of his followers are enablers.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The truth upsetting you (again)?
Not as upset as you'll be come Nov 4th. Let me guess you'll be out in the streets with your proud boy friends...not knowing which end of the gun is which. You're a clown and so is your president. He'll be unemployed come November, just like I'm sure you already are..:thumb
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Not as upset as you'll be come Nov 4th. Let me guess you'll be out in the streets with your proud boy friends...not knowing which end of the gun is which. You're a clown and so is your president. He'll be unemployed come November, just like I'm sure you already are..:thumb
:-). You don't read well, I can't lose. I either make tons of coin because we have a real American in office like President Trump, or, if we get Biden, I just wait for "free everything" as I enter into retirement. Oh, and I'm on record as thinking Biden will win. So, come mid October, I won't have anything in the market so I won't run the risk of having that part of my future beat to shambles.

Either way, I can't lose...
[Reply]
mkp785 01:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-). You don't read well, I can't lose. I either make tons of coin because we have a real American in office like President Trump, or, if we get Biden, I just wait for "free everything" as I enter into retirement. Oh, and I'm on record as thinking Biden will win. So, come mid October, I won't have anything in the market so I won't run the risk of having that part of my future beat to shambles.

Either way, I can't lose...
Biden is a establishment dem and that won't happen but I assume you know that already. Now, if they take back the Senate and if AOC decides to run for Schumer's seat (weak dem who cowed down to 45 these last fours yrs) and become majority leader well then you'll see a more liberal agenda but that's a different talk.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Biden is a establishment dem and that won't happen but I assume you know that already. Now, if they take back the Senate and if AOC decides to run for Schumer's seat (weak dem who cowed down to 45 these last fours yrs) and become majority leader well then you'll see a more liberal agenda but that's a different talk.
So, maybe not everything will be free for me? OK, as long as it allows me to shift the cost of life to others and give me more cash for other interests, the timing couldn't be better for me.

So, either way, I win.
[Reply]
Page 132 of 132
« First < 3282122128129130131132
Up