ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 694 of 2694
« First < 194594644684690691692693694 69569669769870474479411941694 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:34 PM 03-31-2018
This has probably already been mentioned but I just noticed it. Mahomes has some major chicken legs, at least they look that way on video compared to the rest of his body. Im 5'11" 185 and pretty sure my legs are bigger than his. Is that a cause for concern? I dont think so but I dont study QB's like some of you guys.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:40 PM 03-31-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
This has probably already been mentioned but I just noticed it. Mahomes has some major chicken legs, at least they look that way on video compared to the rest of his body. Im 5'11" 185 and pretty sure my legs are bigger than his. Is that a cause for concern? I dont think so but I dont study QB's like some of you guys.
I think he just has a larger upper body than most QBs. Wouldn’t say it’s a concern at all.

Aren’t many NFL QBs running around with tree trunk legs. Maybe Cam?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:36 PM 03-31-2018
Absolute concern.

MAJOR concern.

He needs to call his predecessor right this instant and arrange some underwater rock-fucking to get that issue straightened out.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:47 PM 03-31-2018
I sat pretty close to the Chiefs bench at the Cowboy and Titans games this season. Mahomes from the waist down is pretty thick (no homo). I was surprised how much bigger he looked than Alex.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:58 PM 03-31-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I sat pretty close to the Chiefs bench at the Cowboy and Titans games this season. Mahomes from the waist down is pretty thick (no homo). I was surprised how much bigger he looked than Alex.
What about his calves? Did anyone get a look or do we have a measurement? Vital stuff here.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:06 PM 03-31-2018
Starting to get creepy.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:12 PM 03-31-2018
Ample girth?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:48 PM 03-31-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Was Geno the only QB in that draft, princess? The point stands; waiting is the game of fools, the practice of those who are okay with getting by.
And "the plan" was to ride Smith in to the sunset, you idiot. ONLY because Veach nagged, fisted, and battered his will in to the head dipshits at the time, do the Chiefs now possess Patrick Mahomes.
Bret Veach was right.
You and your idiot ilk were wrong.
As usual.
You're wrong as usual. Andy was drafting quarterbacks just about every year. But until Mahomes came along, there just wasn't a better option than Smith available. Smith brought stability to the quarterback position, allowing the rest of the offense to be built up with Kelce, Hill, and now Hunt. Andy found his quarterback of the future and has him in position to succeed. It worked out great. Too bad you had to make yourself miserable the last five years while those of us with a brain enjoyed watching the Chiefs be one of the top teams in the league and building up to the Mahomes era. You don't deserve to enjoy the coming successes. Fortunately, you are so wrapped up in your stupid Smith hate, that you will still find misery in his successes in Washington.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:01 PM 03-31-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You're wrong as usual. Andy was drafting quarterbacks just about every year. But until Mahomes came along, there just wasn't a better option than Smith available. Smith brought stability to the quarterback position, allowing the rest of the offense to be built up with Kelce, Hill, and now Hunt. Andy found his quarterback of the future and has him in position to succeed. It worked out great. Too bad you had to make yourself miserable the last five years while those of us with a brain enjoyed watching the Chiefs be one of the top teams in the league and building up to the Mahomes era. You don't deserve to enjoy the coming successes. Fortunately, you are so wrapped up in your stupid Smith hate, that you will still find misery in his successes in Washington.
Andy was drafting garbage, not QB's, so you may cease with your idiotic, drivel-spin, please.
And again, "Andy" did not find shit. Andy and his hot garbage Smith love brought you Aaron Murray and a host of other, completely forgettable QB garbage.
There was no "process" and certainly no brilliance on the part of Andy Reid; only Bret Veach and a raging hard-on.
Lest you forget:
The winning, championship Chiefs team is built by a GM wise enough to understand that only superior talent in key positions will be enough to combat Reid's lifelong habit of tripping over his own, fat dick.

THERE is your "process", goober.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:03 PM 03-31-2018
And Smith will fail in Washington, and I will love every minute of it.

Snap.

Crackle.

Pop.

:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:12 PM 03-31-2018
Mahomes from the waist down is pretty thick (Mahomo). I was surprised how much bigger he looked than Alex.

By the bulge in their pants?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:18 PM 03-31-2018
If you're checking out a dude's body, it's totally gay unless he's your favorite team's franchise QB. Then it's totally fine.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:41 PM 03-31-2018
Beer can or shampoo bottle?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:49 PM 03-31-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
And Smith will fail in Washington, and I will love every minute of it.

Snap.

Crackle.

Pop.

Nah, he'll keep them to the same mediocre status Cousins got them to...

Alex isn't a bad guy he just will never have the capability to take a team and put it on his shoulders
[Reply]
New World Order 11:08 PM 03-31-2018
[Reply]
Page 694 of 2694
« First < 194594644684690691692693694 69569669769870474479411941694 > Last »
Up