ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Media Center>Potential leaked footage from the Deadpool movie
The Franchise 05:43 PM 07-28-2014
Take it for what it's worth. Apparently it's a CGI movie with Reynolds as the voice of Deadpool.

http://sourcefed.com/leaked-deadpool...looks-awesome/

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:23 PM 03-22-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
You misspelled She and girl.

Yes she is a nice girl.
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Suuuurrre.

wink / wink
L-O-L-A Lola?
[Reply]
Psyko Tek 10:35 PM 03-22-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
This movie kicks ass!! I just saw it last night it rocked!!

Not to brag but..
Spoiler!
slow the fuck down enjoy your road head, takes some discipline, but worth it
[Reply]
Rausch 12:49 AM 03-23-2016
1)My father passed on Valentines day. That sucked. Double sucked.

I had the day off and and went to the local mart for some beer. And cheap cigars.

I placed these items on the counter, that day, and after a nod and a quick "how you do'n?" I expected to be priced, charged, and released with my intoxicants.

Nope. She told me how bad her day was. Her blood pressure was high and she was raced to the ER. She asked for a man to drive her to dinner, and by golly, she got it. Oh my she got that and tests and other things that took her ****ing 5 minutes to discuss over the counter while she DIDN'T RING ME UP while I was waiting for my $#it.

Most people would silently think about smacking her to the ground in their head and leave.

I didn't.

Spoiler!

2)And that night I still got as drunk as any 10,000 indians have ever been.

Shortly before I saw Deadpool.

And I realized that life is one cruel mother****er but the one thing it can't take away is my sense of humor. It may be dark, it may be hyper-sexual, and it may be offensive but it's mine.

This was the Christopher Titus of supes' movies and it came at just the right time.

I even got extra butter FOR FREE on that popcorn!
[Reply]
unlurking 09:40 AM 03-23-2016
Damn. That's tough man, sorry to hear.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:55 PM 03-23-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Damn. That's tough man, sorry to hear.
What? Why? He got FREE EXTRA BUTTER! Do not feel sorry for this man. He is a hero.
[Reply]
notorious 07:00 PM 03-27-2016
Watched this last night.

Pretty fucking awesome.
[Reply]
RobBlake 08:08 PM 03-27-2016
It's a great movie, but i watched it again and didn't stand as great. Great movie, but not a lot of replay to factor in.. will wait till its on cable.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:27 AM 05-06-2016
Haven't seen the movie yet, but this commercial popped up during the Cubs game last night. Thought it would be appropriate to post here.

[Reply]
Kiimo 11:57 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
It's a great movie, but i watched it again and didn't stand as great. Great movie, but not a lot of replay to factor in.. will wait till its on cable.
I found it to be better the second time so we will just disagree on this.

Also it has the one true Daario who is sorely missed.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:15 AM 05-12-2016
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Haven't seen the movie yet, but this commercial popped up during the Cubs game last night. Thought it would be appropriate to post here.

:-)
[Reply]
Lzen 11:16 AM 05-12-2016
Just saw this the other night. I absolutely loved it!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:43 AM 05-12-2016
It was great lol
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 05-14-2016
Watched it for the second time today. This time with my 16 year old daughter. A couple times it was a little weird watching with her (mostly the sex scene) but I fed liked it more the second time. Caught a lot of what I missed the first time.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:43 AM 10-22-2016
Director Tim Miller is OUT of Deadpool 2

http://deadline.com/2016/10/deadpool...ox-1201841001/

EXCLUSIVE: After a series of creative differences between Deadpool director Tim Miller and star Ryan Reynolds, Miller has exited Deadpool 2. He hadn’t formally signed a deal to continue, but he was developing the script and by all accounts had planned to return behind the camera for a film Fox will release in 2018.

I’ve confirmed from studio insiders this exit was over mutual creative differences, but this all ended amicably and the studio is very high on Miller and the expectation is the filmmaker will jump right into another big Fox project: Influx, an adaptation of the David Suarez novel that has a Mark Bomback script and is expected to launch a film trilogy.

This will come as a blow to fans of the original film, an audacious franchise launch that came out of nowhere to become one of the biggest movie success stories in recent years, and another major franchise for Emma Watts’ division at Fox. And everyone had a hand in shaping its unusual tone. That includes Miller — a VFX wiz hired to make his directorial debut on the project way back in 2011 — to writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, and Reynolds, who first played ‘The Merc With A Mouth’ in the widely panned X-Men Origins: Wolverine (they sewed shut his mouth so he couldn’t speak) and lobbied hard for another chance on a movie that really captured the inherent fun in the comic book.

Much the way that Robert Downey Jr proved to be the perfect guy to play Tony Stark/Iron Man, Reynolds proved a glove fit for the scarred wisecracking, indestructible Deadpool. When these creative differences come up between actor and director, it is often the former that exits. But much the way it is with a handful of other franchises — Tom Cruise on Mission: Impossible, Hugh Jackman on Wolverine, Matt Damon on Bourne Identity or Downey on Iron Man — the star has the greatest influence. And here, Reynolds is also an active producer, along with Simon Kinberg and Lauren Shuler Donner. They made the best of the situation as Miller removed himself from the fray and the studio turned him loose on creating another world with Influx.

Deadpool revived Reynolds’ career, and he was key to much of the clever and humorous marketing and promotion that paved the way for an initially unheralded film that got green lit after Miller leaked CGI test footage in 2014 that sparked the fanboy fuse, and rose to unprecedented levels of financial success. The picture grossed $782 million worldwide on a $58 million budget and broke many box office records, including highest grossing R-rated film ever, as well as the biggest grossing X-Men film. The key was its black humor and a hard R-rated tone that was the equivalent of anarchy and made most other superhero movies seem cookie cutter by comparison.

Miller’s exit just happened late Friday. Fox, which last week unveiled the first footage of Logan — which marks the final turn by Hugh Jackman as the stalwart X-Men star Wolverine — will be plenty busy making sure one of its most valuable franchises stays on track.
[Reply]
unlurking 02:09 PM 10-22-2016
:-)

That sucks.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Up