ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mets GM sent unsolicited cock pics to female reporter
Ocotillo 11:07 PM 01-18-2021

New York Mets general manager Jared Porter sent explicit photos, including a naked picture of a penis, to a foreign female reporter in 2016 after she had ignored dozens of other messages from him for weeks.

Details in news story with @minakimes at ESPN: https://t.co/gAOzQlTeAf

— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) January 19, 2021

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:09 PM 01-18-2021
Take notes, Clay.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:12 PM 01-18-2021
Reached by ESPN on Monday evening, Porter acknowledged texting with the woman. He initially said he had not sent any pictures of himself. When told the exchanges show he had sent selfies and other pictures, he said that "the more explicit ones are not of me. Those are like, kinda like joke-stock images."

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:15 PM 01-18-2021
4 years ago? Why is this a story now?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:16 PM 01-18-2021
His balls aren't even reaching home plate.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:16 PM 01-18-2021
What a tool. Pun intended. Who texts someone over 60x with no response and then figures the way to go is to end with a dick pic? Plus in this day and age if you got any shit that can be tied to you via text or social media, you best be upfront with your future employer. I’m guessing he resigns or is fired within the next couple of weeks.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:19 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
In December 2017, ESPN obtained the messages after being alerted to their existence by a baseball source. ESPN reached out to the woman, interviewed her and was prepared to report about the allegations but did not do so after the woman concluded her career would be harmed if the story came out. ESPN has periodically kept in touch with the woman - who since has left journalism - and, in recent days, she decided to come forward only on the condition of anonymity because she fears backlash in her home country.

"My number one motivation is I want to prevent this from happening to someone else," she told ESPN through an interpreter. "Obviously he's in a much greater position of power. I want to prevent that from happening again. The other thing is I never really got the notion that he was truly sorry.

"I know in the U.S. there is a women's empowerment movement. But in [my home country], it's still far behind," the woman said. "Women get dragged through the mud if your name is associated with any type of sexual scandal. Women are the ones who get fingers pointed at them. I don't want to go through the victimization process again. I don't want other people to blame me."
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:20 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Because he just now became the GM of a MLB team in one of the highest profile cities in the world. Do I totally buy her story of why it is coming out now? No. I’m sure she was paid for this dirt. But he’s still an idiot. Forgetting the moral side of things, you can’t do shit like that in this day and age if you have aspirations to climb to the top in a high profile career.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:23 PM 01-18-2021
LOLMets is inevitable

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:26 PM 01-18-2021
Unsolicited?
I was under the impression that all girls are asking for it, all the time.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:50 PM 01-18-2021
Can we see the fucking pic?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:32 AM 01-19-2021
Guys, don’t be fooled into thinking this works.

Every time I’ve tried it I came up empty-handed. (In a sense)
[Reply]
J Diddy 12:45 AM 01-19-2021
So, I mean. Does he trim?
[Reply]
thabear04 01:55 AM 01-19-2021
Why is he use faces like this :-( instead of emojis I wonder if he hits on girls using AIM.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:02 AM 01-19-2021
62 texts in a row. Yeah this guy is getting fired tomorrow.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up