ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Shannon & Skip talk Chiefs v. Browns
petegz28 08:00 PM 01-18-2021

[Reply]
chiefswillriseup 08:38 PM 01-18-2021
Skip was probably in a good mood cuz his Tom Brady won yesterday (more like Bucs D carried him)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:41 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by chiefswillriseup:
Skip was probably in a good mood cuz his Tom Brady won yesterday (more like Bucs D carried him)
More like Brees carried him. God, what an epic choke job.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 08:41 PM 01-18-2021
Skip can’t have a conversation without bringing up the Cowboys or Tom Brady. That’s one show I can’t watch hardly.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:42 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Loyalty to Brees cost them a chance at a SB. I think Winston would have given them a better chance at winning yesterday.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:22 PM 01-18-2021
Skip despises Andy Reid for what he did to the Cowboys all those years.

Even he knows how big of a fucking asshole that makes him in the media, so he'll never outright say it, but he tends to doubt Reid's greatness and will find ways to shit on him in ever-so-subtle ways.

I'm shocked to hear him praise Andy in this segment like he did.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:41 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I got mad respect for Brees. Especially when he left us with Phyllis and he went to the NFC.

I didn't really care who won yesterday, but for that to be your last game was epic bad.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:22 AM 01-19-2021
That's the kind of game that makes you come back next year so you don't end your career like that.
[Reply]
kczoo 07:27 AM 01-19-2021
Thkip, Thkip, Thkip.,.. Ooooooooooohooooo, what I say about my Mahomeboy??? Cmon Thkip, that it, that it.
Ma Homeboy pathin, running all over them Brownth...

Skip.,. Mmm, Mmm.
If you ever want to see anyone hating on the Chiefs just watch this bullshit. I don't know that skip ever gives the Chiefs any props
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:28 AM 01-19-2021
Which Raven(crow) is Cowherd munching on
[Reply]
Valiant 10:16 AM 01-19-2021
That honestly was probably their best video.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:25 AM 01-19-2021
Their show is good for entertainment. To get a laugh or two. But no one should listen to them for honest, good football takes. Skip's entire persona should let you know what their show is all about. Skip isn't even honest with himself.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:39 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Crying over Sorensen, but nothing on twisting Mahomes head off after he is already on the ground.
You know, that's a good observation and I've been wondering about that, as well. How is that allowed with the way they go out of their way to protect QBs these days?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:40 AM 01-19-2021
Does anyone with a brain take these “debate” shows seriously? It’s literally all an act.

You have to have a Haglund’s deformity on your brain to actually think these people mean a word of what they say.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:41 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Loyalty to Brees cost them a chance at a SB. I think Winston would have given them a better chance at winning yesterday.
Why? Do you think Payton has coached the turnovers out of Winston? Otherwise, it might have been worse with him starting. I think he had something like 30 or so interceptions last year starting for the Bucs.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:40 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Why? Do you think Payton has coached the turnovers out of Winston? Otherwise, it might have been worse with him starting. I think he had something like 30 or so interceptions last year starting for the Bucs.
I think so to a point. I doubt Winston is Rodgers careful with the ball, but he can't be as bad as last year. I remember seeing somewhere that every QB that plays for Arians sets career marks for INTs, so it's safe to say that Payton's system would minimize many of those.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up