Nzoner's Game Room>Beat the Buffalo Bills
TLO 10:55 AM 01-18-2021
Beat the Buffalo Bills
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:02 PM 01-18-2021
:-) And so it begins
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:05 PM 01-18-2021
In all seriousness, I look forward to great week of shit talking, and to a ass kicking in KC by Buffalo
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:06 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by BuffWillKickYurAss:
In all seriousness, I look forward to great week of shit talking, and to a ass kicking in KC by Buffalo
Go fuck yourself with a flaming aids tree
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:11 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Go **** yourself with a flaming aids tree
Don't worry if that trees name is Pat Mahomes, Buffalo's D is gonna **** it and beat it down Buffalo style
[Reply]
Spott 06:15 PM 01-18-2021
Don't worry if that trees name is Pat Mahomes, Buffalo's D is gonna **** it and beat it down Buffalo style
Your mother sucks cocks in hell.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:15 PM 01-18-2021
Beat the Bills badly
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:17 PM 01-18-2021
Only 2 things come from buffalo. Steers and queers and you ain't got no horns
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:18 PM 01-18-2021
Shit talking? Is that what Bills fans call it when they stick their tongues up their boyfriends rusty balloon knot and wiggle it around?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:19 PM 01-18-2021
we are a 22 year old board. Not for the thin skinned. If you want to trash talk that’s fine, but if you want to troll for reactions, you’ll get a few bites. But, most won’t.

I’m expecting this won’t be the last time we meet in the AFC Championship. We are use to opposing teams coming over here to troll. Just a suggestion. Good luck with your agenda.
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:21 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Your mother sucks cocks in hell.
And your mom is right beside her brother.....along with Joe Montana
[Reply]
New World Order 06:21 PM 01-18-2021
Sure they will. Just like they did the first time.
[Reply]
BuffWillKickYurAss 06:22 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
we are a 22 year old board. Not for the thin skinned. If you want to trash talk that’s fine, but if you want to troll for reactions, you’ll get a few bites. But, most won’t.

I’m expecting this won’t be the last time we meet in the AFC Championship. We are use to opposing teams coming over here to troll. Good luck with your agenda.
Its all in fun, what is the point of having the 2 best teams in the NFL play, if you cant talk a little shit with the losing teams fan base?
[Reply]
New World Order 06:24 PM 01-18-2021
Its all in fun, what is the point of having the 2 best teams in the NFL play, if you cant talk a little shit with the losing teams fan base?
You're not one of the best 2 teams in the NFL. Sorry.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:25 PM 01-18-2021
Stomp them back to their trailer parks
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:25 PM 01-18-2021
You a Packer fan?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up